DHT Overwhelming Presence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ciNm-3wKAE

This will work on energetically stimulating and creating the production of DHT in your body, (energetically)
There will be some protection for the scalp buildup, to prevent hair loss, but the amount produced may overwhelm that, so keep that in mind.
Of course the benefits are astounding

9 Likes

How The Best DHT Supplements Turn You Into the Ultimate Man
https://www.patreon.com/posts/dht-overwhelming-32974051

An athletic, muscular man has always been considered the alpha male.

In fact, there are hormones in our body that allows men to have body hair, low voices, and – most important – enhanced muscle growth.

One of these vital hormones is called dihydrotestosterone (or DHT for short).

DHT is the #1 hormone when it comes to being a man.

If you want to increase your male characteristics, the simple answer is to boost your DHT to a healthy, optimal level.

In this comprehensive guide, we’ll go over anything and everything about dihydrotestosterone.

What is it, what are the benefits, does it increase normal testosterone, how much to dose, and what are the side effects?

We cover all of this, plus we review the top supplements available to you today.

Read on to discover why DHT will make you the most alpha of males.

What is DHT?

As we mentioned before, it’s a hormone found in all human bodies, men and women.

However, technically speaking it is an androgen produced by testosterone as a byproduct.

About 10% of testosterone is transformed into DHT by the prostate and testes.

An androgen is basically a male sex hormone, or a steroid hormone which regulates both the development and maintenance of male characteristics.

DHT does this by binding to androgen receptors in our bodies and triggering the processes for male characteristics.

How it’s made is as a byproduct of testosterone through the 5α-reductase enzyme.

Even though testosterone makes dihydrotestosterone, DHT actually has a higher affinity to bind to androgen receptors and will stay bound for five times longer than testosterone.

This enzyme can be found in skin tissue, liver tissue, prostate tissue, and hair follicles.

What Does DHT Do To Your Body?
Once DHT is made in these areas of tissue, it starts to trigger some bodily processes.

Despite being made by testosterone, DHT is more androgenic than its parent hormone.

It promotes certain male characteristics, such as:

Facial hair and body hair growth (chest, armpits, face, and pubic areas; also attributed to hair loss on head)
Deepens voice
Increased confidence and ego
Enhanced erection quality
Male sex organ growth (as well as prostate)
The level of DHT in your body as a male is extremely low before puberty, which leads professionals to determine increased dihydrotestosterone production is one of the key indicators of puberty in boys.

It also triggers more of the male characteristics than normal testosterone; it appears most of the effects of testosterone only occur after a portion of it has been transferred to DHT.

The amount of DHT in your body is directly correlated to the amount of testosterone you have. More of one, more of the other.

Therefore, DHT is controlled by testosterone production, which is controlled by the hypothalamus and pituitary gland.

The hypothalamus releases what’s called gonadotropin-releasing hormones to be transmitted to the pituitary.

This makes the pituitary send out luteinizing hormones into the bloodstream, which travels to the Leydig cells in male testes (or female ovaries).

These hormones trigger the creation of more testosterone, a.k.a. more DHT.

As far as how dihydrotestosterone causes all of these effects – be they beneficial or harmful – the hormone signals to the brain and other parts of the body.

Deeper voices, excess hair, increased confidence, and sex organ health are all affected by DHT hormones traversing our bodies.

DHT Supplement Benefits

If you were to supplement DHT synthetically, obviously you get a boost in dihydrotestosterone. This leads to an increase in all the effects DHT has on our bodies.

Here are some of the benefits:

Inhibits Estrogen
One of the major advantages of having a healthy amount of DHT is its triple-threat effect on blocking estrogen.

Avoid gynecomastia – enlarged male breasts – by using DHT as either a competitor to estrogen receptors or as a destroyer of estrogen-induced RNA transcription before estrogen binds in your tissues.

Also, DHT inhibits the aromatase enzyme, the main creator of estrogen. And of course, with more DHT comes less need to create more.

This downregulates your hypothalamus and pituitary gland from making excess gonadotropins, which includes the raw materials to produce more testosterone and estrogen.

Plus, DHT cannot aromatize directly into estrogen, which allows us to ingest DHT exogenously without serious side effects from increased estrogen.

Healthy Prostate Growth

As you mature and continue to age, your prostate needs to grow at a healthy rate to ensure it does its job properly.

The king of androgens, DHT, is one of the main factors in the initial developmental growth of your prostate as you go through puberty.

Not only that, it’s adverse effects on estrogen keeps you free and clear from benign prostate hypertrophy.

Enhances Libido and Sexual Function

There have been multiple studies that if you take a DHT blocker, men could experience lower sex drives, erectile dysfunction, prolonged time to ejaculation, depression, and an increased risk of prostate cancer.

Conversely, a healthy amount of DHT allows your libido and sexual drive to remain alive and well.

Increases Strength and Muscle Growth

Being the top androgen hormone in your body, DHT is your #1 resource for the gains you find in the gym.

Allegedly, the small percentage of DHT you have is usually deactivated by another enzyme (3α-hydroxysteroid reductase)…and this happens quite quickly.

So how is DHT such a powerful part of growing your muscles and improving your strength?

Well, for one DHT ups amino acid intake, especially in your fast-twitch muscle fibers and your LAT2, which is a coding gene for protein.

For two, it improves protein synthesis in your cells, as well as cell proliferation, cell signaling, and production of ATP (the main energy for cells).

DHT is the most important source for enhancing your workouts in terms of strength and muscle.

Improved Male Characteristics

DHT supplements will help with its main purpose – making you more male. Hair, voice, ego, and sexual function are all enhanced.

This will be more prevalent if you have a history of low DHT; however, if you don’t, be careful with the dosage, as too much could be an issue (see: Side Effects).

While there isn’t some huge laundry list associated with the hormone, DHT is massively crucial to a man’s overall wellbeing.

What it lacks in quantity in benefits it makes up for in quality; the level at which it blocks estrogen, ups strength and muscle size, and jacks libido is enough to make any man scurry for more DHT.

Does DHT Increase Testosterone?
In short, DHT doesn’t technically increase your testosterone levels.

However, the testosterone that is converted into DHT provides a more potent androgenic function for your body.

So, rather than increase testosterone numbers, DHT gives you more quality testosterone from what you already have.

Dihydrotestosterone is considered the king of all androgen hormones.

Therefore, it’s the king hormone for gaining solid muscle and massively improving your strength.

Instead of wanting additional testosterone, you should be looking for ways to enhance your DHT.

Dihydrotestosterone vs Testosterone
As we have previously covered, a small yet sizeable percentage of testosterone is converted into dihydrotestosterone.

The easiest way to think about it is, DHT is testosterone on steroids. So…a steroidal hormone on steroids.

With experts ranging from a 3x to 10x effect on libido and central nervous system activation for enhanced training performance, DHT is the best thing for a bodybuilder when compared to testosterone alone.

Both are extremely important for a man’s health and life, but when it comes to lifting heavy and getting big and strong, DHT takes the androgen cake.

DHT Supplement Dosage

If you decide supplementing DHT is your strategy for getting swole – highly recommended – then you’ll want to supplement correctly.

The truth is, there are countless ways to optimize your DHT levels.

This makes pinpointing a specific dosage rather tricky.

For instance, both maintaining a healthy weight (low body fat) and zinc help you boost your DHT. But body fat percentage and milligrams of zinc are separate measurements.

As a general rule, for the non-supplement suggestions (which we’ll go over below), assume there’s a targeted range or habit you’ll want to hit consistently.

There are three all-natural ways you can essentially increase your DHT:

Staying at an ideal weight: How much you weigh – and specifically how much body fat you have – will result in how much testosterone you produce (ergo, how much DHT you make from that testosterone). Less fat, more T, more DHT. Simple as that.
Keeping a consistent resistance training regimen: Here’s a shocker – lifting weights helps stimulate hormone production. (We hope this isn’t actually a shocker to you.) One of the top recipients of this amazing benefit is testosterone, which translates to additional DHT.
Eating a nutritional diet: Caloric deficits and eating a wide variety of whole foods will aid you in your quest for more DHT. The nutrients found in most plants and protein sources can boost your hormones. But watch out: Certain foods, like pumpkin seeds and green tea, can inhibit 5α-reductase, which would decrease your DHT levels.
Like we said, these three are really hard to quantify as a dose. They act more like a goal to hit – 10% body fat, lifting four times per week, or eating your bodyweight times 12 for daily calories.

In our supplement reviews below, we suggest following the recommendation on the bottles. These amounts – unless otherwise specified – should suffice for your DHT needs.

DHT Side Effects
As with everything good, there’s a little bit of bad.

Here are the common side effects you get from having too much DHT in your system or overdoing it with DHT supplements:

Hair loss: This one seems to be the biggest disadvantage of upping your DHT levels. While your luscious locks may be in some jeopardy, there are ways to curtail this.
Aaaaand…that’s it. After scouring the online world, it appears there aren’t many adverse effects of having extra DHT.

Of course, excess DHT might mean excess testosterone overall, so there could be side effects with that.

25 Likes

What is weird is that most balding men look nowhere near as manly.

Why…?

If its dht that causes hair loss for them, why do they have narrow shoulders, beer bellies and their facial features arent manly either…?

I notice after 2x of dht in the past, face turns into Atilla the hun, feel fat burning and shoulders stretching.

Very weird…

6 Likes

@Samurai I’ve heard excess estrogen causes the hair loss. It’s in so much of the stuff we use and consume nowadays…

7 Likes

Idk man, i’ve been trying to decipher this for a long time and im still stuck.

Take your average nerd, the stereotypical one.

The one that jerks off to dragons and shit, alot of them are overweight, have not-manly faces, narrow shoulders, and hairfall.

Another thing is that sex/ejaculation/orgasm converts testosterone into dht.

I always assumed thats why most wankers/sex addicts are balding etc.

Idk anymore, if its dht that causes balding, it should supress estrogen then, right?

Someone solve this mystery.

4 Likes

@Samurai yeah, it’s a tough one to crack lol. There are so many factors, like stress and genetics that can play a role too.

I’m sure someone on here can solve the mystery lol

hi @_OM

Can DHT played as many time as we want. The audio ses to pull me to listen contious.

Kindly enlighten… us.

Thank you

noooooooooooooooo.

(just cause I wanted to post this gif)

Play once. Too much DHT will seriously mess up your hormones.
It’s already a strong field.

12 Likes

ohmy gosh…

i just keep listening.just … for nearly… 7-8 times…as the audio pulls me…

. Any vaccine audio i shd listen sir to reverve any effect of this overdose.

Thanks OM.

2 Likes

:point_up_2:

ha. I’m like that with some of his music.
I’m like “damn, i need this song without the field so I repeat it all day”
Raindrops comes to mind.

That said, i know the songs wouldn’t have the same draw/allure without the field…

5 Likes

whats the diffrence with this and this one https://www.patreon.com/posts/39738116 arnt they both testosterone? or am i being stupid

Any risk with prostate growth because of this field, is there any protection?

1 Like

Yes, there are protections against that.

10 Likes

@_OM as always the best, and most reliable source for a quick informative reply!!! Thank you, my friend!! Stay well and have a nice weekend!!!

3 Likes

Can we listen to this every day (once)?

I do that everyday though, feel free

3 Likes

I got a dream where a new dht redux field was released. It also had mild healing of androgen receptors included as well. Why did I wake up from a dream like that? xD

4 Likes

Do DHT helps in building a base of muscle mass without exercising?

Dht stimulates your androgen receptors, fries the estrogen receptors thus lowering fat storage, and helps in building muscle. But you’ll get that bear body if you don’t workout much.

7 Likes

Thanks for your answer my brother. A bear body is better than a mante body :sweat_smile:.

I’m planing to start working out but before that I’ll have to boost my T and DHT to tje optimal level. That’s why I’m asking if it will helps for building a base of muscle mass.

Another question while we’re here, do DHT still need optimal amount of protein to build muscles?