Diabetes Reversal Articles

Hey guys! Hopefully one of these days, dream is able to check these articles out and see if there is a need to upgrade to a Diabetes 2.0! These are quite some interesting articles to be honest

5 Likes

Can you move this to “Suggestions & ideas”?

Yup for sure

1 Like

well uhh… could we get a moderator to do this :sweat_smile: :laughing:

New research!

3 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes

There’s already a cure floating out there for type 2:

4 Likes

Type 1 also needs a “cure” and so far leptin could reverse it

2 Likes
3 Likes

I think the autoimmune field directly targeted to the pancreas along with leptin/betatrophin/pancreas regen/fabkin/full-blown rev Erb A AND B all over the body could reverse Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes, but that’s just my two cents :)

3 Likes

Not sure if you already posted it but this is cool

3 Likes

That’s really cool!

2 Likes

LMPTP also plays a huge role in the reversal of diabetes, I’ve been reading on new articles and now there are advances to FULLY reverse diabetes, not just to regularly and temporarily decrease blood sugar, but a permanent long term sugar regulation

2 Likes

Tbh the main thing for a cure or long term reversal would be the autoimmune field directly targeted to the pancreas, with some extra goodies

2 Likes

https://www.diabetesincontrol.com/ingap-the-hormone-approach-to-reverse-type-1-diabetes-moves-forward/

1 Like
1 Like

Looks like all there is to treat type 1 is autoimmune suppression directly to the pancreas with regeneration of betatrophin

3 Likes

Something a little new if you wanna check it out @Captain_Nemo

5 Likes

If there is a updated diabetes field coming, which I do hope lol, maybe there’s a possibility of reversal of both type 1 and type 2 instead of just treatment? Maybe a multi-angled combo from autoimmune reversal, introduction of various new hormones/genes, mots-c, pancreas regen, etc. @Captain_Nemo

5 Likes