Diabetes Stack

It has been caused by high blood sugar, which has damaged my nerves which in turn has damaged by sweat glands.

It developed basically

1 Like

I am sticking to the plasma field every night. Let’s see how it goes!

2 Likes

Well thats good news then so just def get plasma combo which will restart things to the perfect you basically in an easier faster more harmonious way, i know it must be frustrated and annoying but just give it time and be patient, mean time watch out when exercising not to over do it and also listen to all the latest audios to keep you calm, grounded and hopeful while helping as well balancing all the energies and systems within you. we sweat more when anxious and nervous so that is increasing your problem thats why i think its super important if you keep yourself ‘zen’

Like the ojas,
The 3 treasures
The 5 elements
The one that was released today on teespring
The mantras
Light weaves
Flower of life

4 Likes

I appreciate your help ;), a great human being you are, god bless

3 Likes

I think I am going to try out Cosmo Volt and The Plasma Light daily at night

2 Likes

I read that the Cosmo Volt field basically amplifies the healing ability of the body

1 Like

My main goal is just to start sweating normally, it’s so bad! But I know I am bound to heal

1 Like

Yes always follow your instinct/higherself :slightly_smiling_face:

Whatever you choose stick to it for a week or two to see if you notice a difference because these audios are strong meaning the results even if small happen fast

1 Like

Alright I will do it every-night for 21 days. 3x - Cosmo Volt, Repeatx - Plasma

1 Like

Good luck! Stay positive :fist_left:t2:

1 Like

Thank you, god bless, you stay safe now

1 Like

Not sure if anyone has said this yet… but play plasma first then the recent pancreas regeneration audio 2-3x should help tremendously with any diabetic issue. The organ fields usually heal the entire organ in a week or two of daily listening. They are super powerful!

Also, the original automated workout video with irisin

4 Likes

The automated workout with irisin helps a LOT, for me it’s more effective then the diabetes one haha

2 Likes

and boosting muscle growth at the same time!

1 Like

I have been using only Plasma Light for the past 2 days and boy I feel so great, can’t wait to see what the future holds for me

4 Likes

After eating I don’t get that tingling feeling in my face

which audio is this? Is it on Patreon?

Which plasma light you are talking about?

I’m not Shivy-SzN but I’m pretty sure they mean:
New release : The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach

That’s what we usually mean when we talk about “Plasma Light.”

3 Likes