Did Plasma Protocol 3 audio has helped you to regrow your hair/made them thick?

It seems I’m growing more beard too, even in previously bald spots.

Not on hair for now though

3 Likes

For me, hair is my biggest priority.

Be aware that Plasma 3 can cause shedding too… it’s a natural process actually

8 Likes

But, I guess the user whom he replied to has said he lost his hair listening to “Sapien Med Stem Cells targeted to Scalp” not with Plasma

3 Likes

Okay thanks for the answer !

2 Likes

:flushed: :sob:

That user was me bro. I noticed a little hairfall with plasma combo 3. Then after a couple of days I used stem cells targeted to scalp then I noticed alot more hairfall. But as I kept listening the hairfall stopped and my hair are thick and healthy now.

9 Likes

Ohh ok. Did your hair regrew the ones that we lost with hairfall?

I didn’t loose anything major. I already had a lot of hair. So I didn’t notice any less hair on my head even after the hairfall. I’m even getting compliments from friends and relatives that my hair are so thick and voluminous all of a sudden. I’m currently also using the hair loss ver3.0. But I don’t wanna end up like you did. So I’m being careful with that. May I ask how many times were you listening to hair loss ver3.0 in a day?

8 Likes

I have listen to Hair version 3 for 6-7 months for 30 minutes everyday and have lots tons of hair with it. They didnt regrow back so I stopped using it

See that’s your mistake the description in patreon says it should be used only 1-2 times a day which is 8-16 mins. You have been listening to it everyday for 30 mins that too for 6-7 months.

4 Likes

The third Protocol has been affecting my hair.
It spreads in all directions if I don´t try to tame it with wax or something. Like it´s more alive!
I like it!

4 Likes

Is plasma 3 work on you?

I didn’t have any hair loss before and it’s always been quite thick, but I notice my hair seems revitalised and overall feels and looks nicer.

3 Likes

How many days did you had shedding ?