Difference between knight mindset & unshakable

Hi All,

Could please explain what is the Difference between knight mindset & unbreakable ?

1 Like

@Captain_Nemo @SammyG could you please elaborate for me please?

What audio is unshakable?

1 Like

sorry my bad
unbreakable

1 Like

Let’s remember both descriptions first:

Knight:

!

Unbreakable:

Ive used both (separately)

Knight: builds an aura around you of respect, admiration, leadership and change the mentality to one of empowered confidence with a strong core values. Ppl really treats you and sees you like a King/Queen/Emperor this audio compounds as you listen more and can be permanent.

The Unbreakable is more a confidence work done from deep within not just mental, not to influence ppl through the aura feeling and believing you stand tall being a knight gives you. But more from a core wholesome self love, when you deeply love and accept yourself you feel happy with exactly who you are, and that gives you an UNBREAKABLE confidence that you can achieve anything, specially because solutions start popping up in your mind and you know any one of them would work because they come from your higher self therefore you have the certainty that they are correct, this audio reminds me of the feeling and confidence we used to have when we were kids, teenagers, young adults, where dreams would look like achievable goals no matter how crazy they seem, and when you believe, feel and exude that it’s infectious in a good way to ppl and circumstances around, its magnetic so ppl would gravitate towards you and be part of your plans, believe in those crazy dreams and carry them through.

Thats pretty much it.

I think the combination of both should give you a very powerful respectful yet loving and trusting effect in ppl, mind, heart and therefore reach faster and easier any goal

22 Likes

Wow!
What a great explanation thank you from bottom of my heart

I do have knight mindset field

Currently I have been facing many challenging situations in my job due narcissist manager

he wants to destroy me because of his ego

I listened to knight mindset for few days
however could not come out of depression
which caused because of unfair treatment which is being given to me
I am still unable to understand which could be right field that would enable me to stand & challenge him without worrying about future as I may loose my job if I try to question him
By the way I feel I have dyslexia otherwise I would have kicked this job myself

Please let me know your suggestion

Thank you

2 Likes

This is exactly what Unbreakable dissolves on the spot and instead of dwelling on what bad is happening to you that is blocking your success it literally brainstorms you solutions and reminds you who th you are haha :facepunch:t3::sunglasses:

Combine them.

Id add inner beauty reflect outwards (dream seeds)
Or plasma flower
Or plasma flower node connector

And Blarney stone (the best talking charmer, enchanter :sunglasses: )

Also a lot of times that boss that turns into a pain and keeps pushing us down, belittling us and our work performance is nothing but actually seeing your potential and fearing you taking his/her position.

Trust me on that.

So listen to the jealousy shielding every day before work as well

8 Likes

Oh!
Wow your this sentence gave me immense pleasure & it is little bit true as well

My current manager is psudo alpha person
I always worked honestly for my organization however never accepted him as a supreme person as I have seen many great people in my previous jobs & I learned from them keeping them as an example

I never had such feelings like that for my current manager & since 1 year he is creating lots of trouble for me

Thank you for your time

I will try to follow your suggestions

Hope it would work for me

Thank you & best wishes & respect

2 Likes

Also be mindful of your own projections because you can also subconsciously think that you are better than him or that you could perform better masking it as “he is not like other leaders ive worked with before”

Your situation also sounds like an ego power battle, Ego is a trickster and always ready to point fingers at others :blush: , just remember that when you point out a finger, 3 fingers are pointing at you, he might have felt threatened out of jealousy as well and is just reacting trying to defend his parcel, would be cool to meditate on that too, what have you been projecting to him from the start, is hard to be a leader when the employees are handling rejection, a bit of compassion there could ease things too, at the end we give what we have inside and what we project comes back to us.

Project love, kindness and understanding, change the game and see if the situation changes, even if the ego burns you inside telling you to hell with that lol just try, if you tame the ego then that Knight laying within will shine and succeed sooner or later.

3 Likes

Well I tried that as well before but the person is more cruel than you think
He is responsible for terminating many people for his ego

I understand the sentiment, at the end you know the whole story and details more than i do, just, you know, giving you a different perspective, you never know what can click and change the approach. But of course follow your intuition whether right or wrong it will push you forward with success or teach you a lesson lol

1 Like

Don’t let your ego gives you excuses to take advantage of someone just keep as mindful as you can. Both fields works for your situation as i can tell. Once you take control of your ego, your perception of the cruel situation might change to a softer state. Perception is a just state of mind Good luck

1 Like

Knight/Warrior

• gives a sense of Purpose, strong sense of duty, affirms your reason for being / reason for living (raison d’etre).
  • magnifies a heart of service, meaning serving others even if sometimes sacrificing your own comfort or needs. Humility. Worldy titles, honors and recognition mean less. “Ask not what other people can do for you, but what you can do for others.” You have fulfillment from doing what you do, even if it’s hard, even if you’re nobody, if you see it benefits others.
  • it was mentioned elsewhere it also gives a little bit of an armor effect. Maybe good for physical but might also help if you need a thicker skin.
  • strong will, inner strength and perseverance. Good for the long haul. For a lifetime mission.

Unbreakable

• attracts help from others. probably your better choice if your goal is for career or workplace.
  • resilience, won’t give up easily, failure becomes viewed as a learning experience, “I get knocked down, but I get up again”
  • inspires creative solutions. What before was “impossible” now seems more doable.
  • clears your self-made obstacles so you can build more momentum, and you feel that you make more progress than before
  • boosts motivation and self-confidence

Add Spear of Destiny, Grace of Angels and Saints, Armor of Light (I don’t have this yet but this would also be perfect) and you’ll be on fire.:fire:

17 Likes

Thanks a lot for your guidance
I have armor of light & glory

1 Like

currently, I listen to these two in separate stacks, and today also in the same stack

Hola, tengo Knight Warrior Mindset y quiero combinarlo con otro audio, cuál comprar?

1.- The Unbreakable
2.- Armor of Light and Glory

Gracias.

1 Like