Dimensional Pocket

Okay first thing i noticed, I think verbally telling it, it responds better than mentally thinking about it.

5 Likes

i was thinking, if one should place mandalas on it, are they not constantly active? and yes for some things i feel he responds better from spoken word but for many things it suffice to think. also he is very close to your being and also knows lots of you without explicit communication.

2 Likes

You would have to ask it to have them active

Yeh probably depends on the connection and stuff.

3 Likes

or the wish to communicate, we are living beings i think is perfectly normal to speak to another being if we want to be sure of the communication.

2 Likes

i have a question for anyone who use the Dimensional Pockets ?

How do you add a Mandala / NFT image to your Dimensional pockect ? Do you guys just tell the Servitor to add on this Mandala / NFT image to your Dimensional Pockets ? Should i show a picture of the Mandala to my Servitor and ask it to input that Mandala into the Dimensional Pockets

i know that with audio fields you can simply play it to the servitor to learn / program into your Dimensional Pockets.

4 Likes

“This is the XX mandala field. Store this field in the Dimensional pocket, thank you!”

17 Likes

Stored plenty of brain fields with this bad boy, let the fun begin :smiling_imp:
I will try to wire in class, expect some reports in the following days

7 Likes

If I store the energy fields of each of my pendants (sacred flower, Eternity, cognitive enhancement etc.) on the dimensional pocket will they continue to grow while being stored ?

It would be very practical to have all the energy fields of the pendants in a single object :star_struck:

7 Likes

Im having a hard time getting this particularly to work. Any one find using this was easy? I feel fields pretty well normally, this one, not so much.

I have the Zen Lion Sage on my necklace, and do believe he is there.

I simply ask him to infuse me/broadcast to me the field I want. For example I say in my mind « Please infuse me with 
 field, thank you ». It seems to work quite well for me

5 Likes

Update : it seems to work in class, even when I’m near other people. :+1:

7 Likes

Is there any difference in anybody’s receptivity to field energies if you were to listen to them via earpieces/speakers vs integrating them into the dimensional pocket and then summoning those energies when required?

3 Likes

I added dimensional pocket for my Wolfie (Wolpertinger) yesterday and don’t know if I’m doing it right. I done both verbal and mental cues for each of the audios so I will have to wait and trust the process from here :relaxed:

I haven’t fully stacked all 20 audios but here is what I have so far and how many times I’m playing them:

1. Your energetic being - 24/7
  2. Subconscious Limits Remover V3 - 24/7
  3. Belly Burner - 16 hours per day on loop
  4. Your improved skin - 24/7
  5. Hyperpigmentation Reduction - 24/7
  6. Aureus Fortuna - 24/7
  7. atopic to nontopic dermatitis - 24/7
  8. The bone shaker - 3x per day at 8 am pst
  9. voodoo detangled - 24/7
  10. What fat - 16 hours per day on loop
  11. The blueprint of life - 1x per day
  12. Lymphatic effusion + - 4x per day
  13. Fascia shake - 3x per day

I’m focusing on weight loss and my skin issues ( eczema dark marks on my shins I want to get rid of). Let me know what audios would you recommend in this dimensional pocket stack or what to improve on.

6 Likes

That sounds extremely exhausting and a waste of time imo having so many fields playing 24/7

Curious to see how this makes you feel over time

4 Likes

You started doing this yesterday. For a start I find that this is a lot of energy and instruction fields required of the servant.

For your safety, he may not carry out some of your instructions, especially those that are played 24 hours a day.

You will see, you have to experiment :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Thank you for the suggestions @Limael @Rocket! I’m going to take it slow for this one. I stopped all the audios and mainly focused on “Your Energetic Being” and “Subconscious Limits Remover V3” for 5 hours on loop per day. I think once my servitor gets the hang of it and I feel energetically ready, I will add 1-2 more audios to focus on one specific need at a time.

5 Likes

I dunno about overload when playing fields 24/7 from the dimensional pocket. I do it myself. :smiley: The inclusion of Your Energetic Being takes care of grounding, energetic expansion and energetic health so I don’t exeprience any overload or anything when doing so. :slight_smile:

It might depend on the type of field, though. Not all are good candidates for spamming, definitely, but SLR v3, Belly Burner and What Fat?!, as well as Aureus Fortuna, for instance, should be fine (I spam these three through the servitor myself + Weight Loss Combo and it’s working rather well).

7 Likes

@Jojo and others - How are you adding audio fields into the dimensional pocket 20 slots? are you playing the audios one by one so the servitor remembers it? or just stating ‘add x field into slot #x’?

4 Likes

I say “Griffin, add (name of the field) into dimensional pocket” while listening to the specific audio. I play the full audio after giving the command at the beginning of the field.

17 Likes

@Jojo Awesome, thanks for confirming that! I’ll be getting this today.

2 Likes