Dimensional Pocket

I don’t even play the audio for mine, I just show them the topic of the field or thread of it and what it does and it also adds it. They are quite efficient and smart.

7 Likes

So I had a powerful and peaceful dream last night after I decided to do a 24/7 loop of Subconscious Limits Remover V3. I might have to save the full dream story in the dream thread when I have time.

Anyways, it was so worth doing that audio for 24/7. I wasn’t even wearing my earrings last night so it definitely works without wearing a “servitor suit”. I’m looking forward to more dream revelations.

Now, I’m trying what fat and belly burner for 24/7 and see how I feel about it energetically.

Edit - My dream - Dreams. Share your dreams (from sleeping) here - #626 by kiwipanda777

10 Likes

You might have a talk with your servitors about the time duration of the fields. Tell them what you want to accomplish and then say play the field as needed to get to that goal without overloading my system. Then if they perceive overload to your energy system, the field can be stopped. There is no reason to burn out just because you think 24/7 is a good idea. Some fields can be played like that without causing a problem, so choose wisely. :slight_smile:

18 Likes

I do something similar as I loop on devices. My shorse is basically told to keep my subconscious wide open to audio field influence and then taper it off as necessary to prevent overload. Seems to be working really well.

9 Likes

It’s been days of having it, the first day I did the mistake to ask Snake (my servitor’s name lol) to spam fields from Dimensional Pocket without any interruption. It was too and much, overwhelming me, it was difficult to sleep and it made me so THIRSTHY and agitated all the day, no amount of water was helping the thirst. Exactly like when I was discovering Sapien Medicine and spamming fields all day, the same symptoms.

So, I changed the orders to make things more “logical” to have the best efficient approach possible without being overwhelmed. There was no problem with any order, he did everything asked no matter how “unclear” the actual order was as long as the intention was clear.

It’s working even better than listening to audios directly, maybe indirectly it help detach more. When we trust the servitor and the dimensional pocket, it can be seen as the ultimate test to know if we have a good mental hygiene or not concerning fields, in regard of not being needy on results, letting go and trusting the process.

I stopped listening to any stack, the dimensional pocket is more than enough now, everything is automated perfectly.

21 Likes

That’s what happened to me a while back when I tried doing the 24/7 audios for a second and suddenly I felt so thirsty and exhausted :weary: My sleep was super wack for the past three days!

Now I completed my whole dimensional stack and told Wolfie to play all songs in the dimensional pocket efficiently everyday without overwhelming my energy system.

I will report back if I notice any changes :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

My complete dimensional pocket list

1. Your energetic being
  2. Subconscious Limits Remover V3
  3. Belly Burner
  4. Your improved skin
  5. Hyperpigmentation Reduction
  6. Aureus Fortuna
  7. atopic to nontopic dermatitis
  8. The bone shaker
  9. voodoo detangled
  10. What fat
  11. The blueprint of life
  12. Lymphatic effusion +
  13. Fascia shake
  14. The Plasma Flaunt
  15. The Motion Mimic
  16. The Conceptual Conglomerate
  17. Wealth Generation ++
  18. Mr. Lucky Wealth
  19. Mind Body Soul Gravitation
  20. Ego Dissolution
10 Likes

I share this in the page dedicated to the dimensional pocket :slightly_smiling_face:

I haven’t been sleeping very well for two nights. In addition, I have had pain in my neck (pain that repeats every 10 to 15 seconds) since last night and I cough from time to time.

Is it due to the food which has not been great ( cereal product, fries, chocolate) these last few days ,bad position or is it in relation to the instructions to the servitor ?
This morning I’m not in great shape, I’m a little sore lol . It looks a bit like flu symptoms.

3 Likes

What appears to be flu symptoms is probably detox. Add a gentle healer like acu-automaton or reiki to your pocket

5 Likes

Thank @Rosechalice you for the suggestions :pray:. All 20 locations are taken. I’ll listen to them on the phone.

I also thought about detoxification. When this idea came to my mind (is this due to the energy work of the servitor), I noticed a mirror hour. I’m not sure, because I had other thoughts too. In any case, there are some links with the energetic work of the servant. Yesterday afternoon, in the store, I noticed the time 15:15 p.m. while thinking of the servitor.

I look bad, I’m coughing, I have a very slight headache and mucus in my throat. I blew my nose several times.

What concerns me the most is this little pain on the right side of my neck since yesterday , It appears about every 10 to 15 seconds and it doesn’t even last a second. This is the first time I have had these kinds of physical symptoms for such a long period of time. This has been going on for about 14 hours.

I had something similar a few years ago. It was behind my right knee, in the crease area. A pain that came and went and repeated all night.

Apart from that, on a mental level, things are going well :+1:. I don’t see blurry and I don’t feel dizzy. For the moment, no emotional detox.

In terms of vitality, for the moment, things are going well, it is slightly back on the rise.

My assumption is that the servitor is intelligently working on healing and detoxifying in a strong way without putting me in danger.

Yesterday I also listened to the Dotto Ring energy field. maybe it helps with healing and detoxification.

Among the 20 energy fields stored in the dimensional pocket there are lymphatic effusion + and three purify. These are 2 fields that can help improve blood and lymph circulation. This will improve detoxification and healing.

Edit : I went to get some mandarin and a small box to put the peelings in. I came back to my phone at 12:12 p.m. lol

• According to my research and the detox symptoms that I cited it could be inflammation of my lymph nodes in my neck.
2 Likes

Update on the dimensional pocket

So I decided to play by ear instead of being automatic. I had terrible sleep back to back last week when I asked my servitor to play all the audio optimally without overwhelming my energy system.

I thought it was my hormones but as soon as I told Wolfie to stop all the audio, my sleep went back to normal.

It is so interesting how before I got servitors, I played all of my audio without getting exhausted or affecting my sleep. Now playing in the background with dimensional pocket, all of a sudden, my sleep was so bad that even Phoenix’s sleep aid ability didn’t help me at all.

Since I have the Kinetic Crystal audio, I’m going to test playing certain songs 1 time during the day and see how I feel.

4 Likes

Either you have to be very intentional of your thoughts due to the responsiveness of the Servitor OR this is its own innate intelligence working

I had all fields paused except for shielding on my dimensional pocket - that was his current instructions. I wrote in my note pad to use lymphatic effusion when needed (but had not intention of it being used right now — I wanted all fields paused. I was just writing this for later) well, I instantly found the deep cooling sensation that only lymphatic effusion gives, sooo :sweat_smile:
He apparently just did it anyways :joy:

What I’m trying to say is they will almost take any new thought as a command so just be mindful

10 Likes

Suppose we have a field which is attached to a Mandala, not an audio, how could we store it into the Dimensional Pocket?

Asking it should work? No?

1 Like

Yes, get the photo in front of you… State the name of the photo/energy

Ask it to capture the energetic signature of thr mandala and store it as “name of mandala”

Than give it instructions of when you want the energy applied to you.

12 Likes

I have this theory that fields in the aura and energy body are a lot like keeping your house cool.

It’s more efficient to keep the the thermostat at a lower number all day than to turn off the air all day while you’re gone and then make the ac work harder to cool the house down

Well, same with fields, in my experience. The dimensional pocket seems to keep everything working in the background all day (at a lower %) and I find it stresses my nervous system out less than playing the audios as a burst of energy/input throughout the day.
My energy levels and mood stay more consistent, and I’m getting way way better results with physical fields.

Ymmv 🛞

19 Likes

Thank you Mister Zen

2 Likes

This may be a silly question but how do we go about purchasing the dimensional pocket? I can only see an option to donate to the guild and am not sure if I’m going about it correctly

Thanks in advance :blush::pray:

1 Like

Hello @adelellama, you can’t purchase anything at the moment. But I believe the Shop will be reopened soon :slightly_smiling_face:.

1 Like

Can several energy fields be activated at the same time? Those who have tested :)

I test but I’m not sure how it feels.

Yes.

2 Likes

For those who have recorded fields in the dimensional pocket and obtained results, how long do you leave your object in front of your device ? 20 min per field ?

I am not sure that my fields are correctly saved in the Dimensional pocket.

On the previous tests I made only one listen. Perhaps some fields require a little more time (complexity) to be learned and memorized by the servitor. It’s a guess.

I did this a few minutes ago. I looped the " Negentropic Marquardt Masterwork " field on my tablet and put my Zen lion pendant next to it. I put them in the kitchen not far from me. I left it for 20 minutes.

Right now I’m testing I’ve given the instruction to repeat 24/7.

Some time ago I did the test but I listened to the energy field on site with my pendant. that’s why I had sensations in my cheeks and face.

1 Like