Dimensional Pocket

Interesting things are happening, I’m continuing the tests :)

1 Like

Here is my stack and I got 2 dimensional pockets because I am crazy like that :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1,2 are hidden :shushing_face:
3. Subcon 3
4. Contracts PU
5. Panch hanuman homa
6. Crystal for unblock PU
7. Essence of mantras
8. Uriel
9. Psychic Stimulation Classic
10. Resilience
11. Manifest Job PU
12. wealth mantras
13. Sabatoge PU
14. energetic sensitivity TOG
15. Metatron
16. Grounding TOG
17. Navgrah homa
18. mahaganapati homa
19. Satchandi yagna
20. Michael
21. crown and third eye 2.0 Sapien
22. mstate gold
23. black magic and negative removal Ajarn Patana
24. Crossfit quick workout TOG
25. cyncism PU
26. victim PU
27. confidence 2.0 PU
28. inteligence liberation PU
29. Financial blockage removal PU
30. Stop leaking TOG
31. Aura TOG
32. Conceptual thinking TOG
33. energetic Repair TOG
34. Dharani Sutra PU
35. Karma PU

critiques are welcome

3 Likes

Are you asking to apply all those fields simultaneously?

1 Like

not really I just asked the servitor to optimize for results.

1 Like

Before you ask for a stack feedback, maybe you should first mention what the goal(s) of your stack are?

1 Like

it was not necessarily for feedback I was just saying I was open to critiques if anyone had some

1 Like

Securely store up to 20 energetic signatures, fields, magic, energy etc. In a dedicated dimensional space, ensuring your most essential energetic tools are always within reach.

2 Likes

Do you have to be wearing the servitor item for the dimensional pocket to be used?

Realistically how far can you be from the item?

2 Likes

I’ve felt it working at 15 meters of distance, asking my shorse to follow me in his etereal form and continue the procedure

3 Likes

Since the option of having the servitor be either worn as a suit or not, the pocket option should apply to both. The distance can be experimented with I think, as it might be different from person to person. My understanding is when not worn they are mobile, so they are not tied to the item per se.

3 Likes

Anyone knows the difference between this and 'Tower of Power"?

If you read through the description and reviews of Tower of Power and read the description of this pocket ability it is quite easy to determine the differences between both.

2 Likes

Iv been using ToP to store fields a long time now

2 Likes

I have asked my servitor to use trough the Dimensional Pocket a sequence of 30 minutes of Brain Key, 30 Minutes of Opus Manhattan and 2 hours of Conceptual Conglomerate and Manhattan Method together for 12 hours and I feel the same as if I was looping them trough the mp3 devices

It is very ergonomic I must say, exp for night sessions where you really dont like music playing at whatever volume, nonetheless I was very stimulated so I woke up a few times during the night

21 Likes

I am thinking of getting this. Can this also store NFT images? For example I have the Sword of Destiny (which doesn’t haven an audio) and I am wondering if this could be used through the Dimensional Pocket :)

2 Likes

It does store Mandala aswell.

Place your servitor object near the mandala and say please store the field y inside the Dimensional Pocket

9 Likes

Thank you!

Slow Down Perception of Time within the Dimensional Pocket it is OP

11 Likes

to be sure, a single listening per field is enough to be recorded in the dimensional pocket? For example a field that lasts 1.25 min is a single listening with the servitor enough?

I find it to be enough, the full field energy signal is expressed within that short audio, so I think it is enough

2 Likes