Dimensional Pocket

Could we grant our servitor freedom over the Dimensional Pocket, what I mean is charging a set of fields and asking the servitor to apply them as it deems it necessary? Both the fields and the “dosage”

Would such command work?

3 Likes

Sounds like an interesting idea! Why don’t you give it a try and report back?
I’m happy to run the experiment with you. :hugs:

1 Like

This morning, as I was sitting on my bed, I played the audio of Archangel Raphael and the audio titled “The Blessed Path” on another device. I placed my Zen Lion pendant in front of me and asked Archangel Raphael, the Blessed Path, and the Divine Grandmother to transmit all my intentions and instructions to the Zen Lion so that it could understand them in the best possible way.

Later in the afternoon, while I was at the beach, lying on the sand, I was reflecting on the prayer I had made that morning. I thought it would be amazing to see a mirror hour to confirm that my request was going to work. Without rushing, I walked towards my backpack, took the time to wipe my fingers, then grabbed my phone and checked the time… 13:13 PM… :partying_face:.

If both instructional requests have been acknowledged and understood by my servitor, it would be a great advancement for me . I could devote more time to other things, without needing to manage the energy fields, as everything would be done automatically and intelligently by my servitor, the Zen Lion :relieved:

2 Likes

Let’s consult the tarot to gain insight into whether your servitor, Shorse, is currently executing the tasks you assigned. I’ll draw three cards to see what guidance the cards offer.

1. The Eight of Pentacles
  2. The Page of Wands
  3. The Knight of Pentacles

The Eight of Pentacles suggests diligence and focused effort. This card indicates that Shorse is actively engaged in the tasks, working steadily to fulfill the commands you’ve given. It reflects a sense of commitment to the work at hand.

The Page of Wands represents enthusiasm, exploration, and taking initiative. This card suggests that Shorse is not only executing the tasks but doing so with energy and a proactive attitude, eager to explore the possibilities within the Dimensional Pocket.

The Knight of Pentacles symbolizes reliability, persistence, and thoroughness. This card confirms that Shorse is methodically carrying out the tasks, ensuring that everything is done with care and attention to detail.

Summary:

The cards strongly indicate that Shorse is indeed executing the tasks you assigned, doing so with diligence, enthusiasm, and thoroughness. Your servitor is actively working in your best interest, fully committed to the tasks at hand.

4 Likes

yes u can i’ve done with my griffy and he applies all my audios as needed. ive stored a bunch of energy audios in mine and it seems to be working , i feel energised all day and my ability to spam fields has been enchanced since getting dp :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Cool cool! Those beings are really smart

3 Likes

This ability sounds like have pokemon balls. Im thinking of all the possibilities, like storing Servitors. That way i wouldn’t have to carry their items and always have access to them

1 Like

I’m wondering if this works. Is anyone successfully doing this?

I’m considering buying a second servitor, but I don’t really want to have a second item on me most of the time.

Edit:

I’m referring to this

1 Like

I will definitely use the two remaining capacity slots to my zen lion to put 2 dimensional pockets. 20 is not enough, for a wide and effective healing I need to put other fields. In total I would have 60 energy field locations .

Question: if I buy another dimensional pocket do I have to download the audio again? can I use the one I used the first time?

1 Like

Good question, wondering the same

1 Like

Don’t quote me on this but i think it works like NFTs. as soon as you buy it, should be activated. With NFTs, everyone felt it immediately working soon after purchasing, before the token ever hit their wallet(especially when they were only sold on Spring-tee).

1 Like

I don’t think it’s needed. In my experience, I can still connect with my servitor and work with him, use dimensional pocket, enveloping me with suit, etc even if I leave his object at my house.

But better if you test yourself.

Please someone correct me if I am wrong.

Let’s say that I’m installing 3 audios, can I play one after another and wait 20 mins? or is it that I have to wait until one is ‘fully’ installed then play the second audio. then wait another 20 mins?

1 Like

From items description “when made and worn, it envelops you like a suit”

Then later it says:
“when not worn, it will take the appearance ethereally as the creature it is shown as.”

From my experience with NFTs, i can actively work with them without the mandala/sigil but i dont get the passive benefits. When worn its waay stronger, hence the point of having tags.
I believe with the dimensional pocket, if you store an NFT, it will be like carrying the Tag without actually needing to carry the tag.

4 Likes

Yup I am remember reading that part. Hence I was suprised when my wolper can suit myself even if I am not bringing his object around. Though I am not sure if there’s decrease on effectiveness compared to actually wearing his object.

Yes, from my experience of putting my Isis nft inside dimensional pocket, it does feel similiar with carrying Her picture around.

3 Likes

Did anyone try adding a healing symbol (for example reiki) or any healing modality energy to this pocket ? Would like to know … ! Thank you .

Has anyone among you installed a second dimensional pocket and is using it?

I can’t tell if my servitor has installed the second Dimensional Pocket correctly. I haven’t had any numerological confirmation (mirror hours) for 3 days for this interrogation. According to the mystical tarot, the lion zen is having difficulties.

The first Dimansionnal pocket took time to be installed and used as well as other abilities. I don’t know the reason 🤷.

In any case, the first dimensional pocket works well according to my feelings from the energy work (HIIT and others) the numerical confirmations (mirror hours) :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

guys i ended up losing my braclet :(

can i just call upon my servitor and ask him to engorge me with my audios or do i need the item.

ik theres the respawn but was wonderinf if thsi way works aswell

The respawn exists for a reason. You do need the item ://

1 Like

I bought this to go with my panther, and it seems to be working really well. I love that I don’t have to remember anything to stay consistent, and that’s a huge help considering my forgetfulness. It also seems like everything is integrating much better than before as well, so that’s exciting!

7 Likes