Dimensional Pocket

i am still not sure if ii did it right, as i haven’t waited 20 minutes after each field. i wrote down first what i decided to put in the pocket, but then i played the fields and showed the mandalas one after the other. it’s been quite some weeks and i am not sure if they really work.
did you all waited 20min after each field?

You’re right, the instruction says that you’d have to play the audio, wait 20 mins then voilà.

What sort of tests have you done to discern whether they’re working or not? :thinking:

1 Like

i do not often call them intentionally, they are in the pocket. i am more asking the panther to decide and infuse me with what is there for a certain goal. i have not one theme. there are some for energy body, some for physical body etc. subconscious limits remover it should work every moment, but i still play it every day.

2 Likes

To me It looks like the 20 minute thing refers to installing the ability for the servitor, not for storing fields in the pocket

9 Likes

that’s how i understood as well

1 Like

I’ve experimented with it because it has the same instruction when it comes to installing the servitor or ability. I’m hyper sensitive to energy and within the first 2 mins., it’s telling me that it’s there.

But if you feel skeptical about it or unsure about it, try playing it for 20 mins. I don’t see anything that could go wrong and share your experiences :grin:

1 Like

Why not try relying on your dimensional pocket as an experiment? Maybe it’s best for you to feel it vs relying on audio and let us know :wink:

2 Likes

Any of you guys ever tried storing dream’s work from youtube? like the ones from his Energetic Alchemy youtube channel onto the Dimensional Pocket? or maybe question I should ask @Dreamweaver is can we do that?

4 Likes

You can do that :black_heart:

4 Likes

awesome, thank you :smiley:

Yeah, I used it to store Unexpected Gifts :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

Awesome use! :partying_face: :woman_mage:

1 Like

Ooh nice. When I get a pocket I wanna try the air revitalizer field.

2 Likes

Did you (or anyone) get a second dimensional pocket working well with your servitor? I’m thinking about getting another one.

3 Likes

How is ur experience with the first one ? How are you using it and What fields you are focusing now if u don’t mind sharing ?

I’ve got this one y’day and slowly loading one by one on to the pocket. started with Kinetic quasi crystal + Soul Core all 3 to check how its loaded and response from Wolp.
It’s such a time saver, tried soul core - really is an intelligent being, works instantly.
My plan is to store all Boosters + wealth + Luck fields to the pocket and imbuing during sleep time. I didn’t focus much on wealth/luck stack till now even though I have them from years.
In the mornings Ive my regular physical healing & a Must-7 stack.
@all - share ur thoughts how u planned to use this one or using currently

10 Likes

I just got this yesterday and realized I want to load more than 20. Definitely loading with all my brain & legion fields, subconscious limits remover, forgiveness and release, ring of gyges, charisma potion, supreme grounding, aureus, inner smile, plasma flaunt, etc. I’ll post results after a bit.

1 Like

Yes I installed a second Dimensional Pocket for my servitor Lion Zen. According to the signs of synchronicity that I had it seems to work well, everything is well recorded at 100% for the 40 energy fields in total :+1:.

I have one last capacity slot left. I would like to install a third Dimensional Pocket. I asked the question to Lion Zen, to the angels and guides I did not have a positive answer that is to say mirror hour.
I do not know the reason yet.
I will ask the question again in a while.

2 Likes

Sounds awesome, thanks for your reply.

1 Like

This is an excellent suggestion, as I personally have gotten overwhelmed in asking my servitor to play too many tracks for too long. I will utilize this approach in the future.

Alternatively, I have on several occasions asked my Minotaur Alchemist to stop playing all fields immediately. This has brought me relief fairly quickly as I have done it.

1 Like