Disappearing Fields?

So I was away for a some time and I noticed a lot of fields have been taken down of Gumroad and perhaps Teespring too? is everything ok with Sammy and Captain? I didnt want to bother them with PMs. also is there any other place we can buy those fields? Im kind of confused

3 Likes

some fields are moved to sapien shop
some fields are discontinued due to paypal fraud ( Charge Back Black List )
i think some will turn into NFT

4 Likes

How long have you been away?? She says in a friendly but perplexed tone- there was some moving around of stuff in July but everything’s fine now. What fields were you looking for

2 Likes

If I remember right sammy said somewhere that they will be available again soon in some way or another but yeah some stuff with paypal, chargebacks or something like that.
No need to worry they are fine in that regard

2 Likes

It’s good that Captain and Sammy are still in the game, despite all the trouble coming from ill-wishers and opportunists, they are ready to help us/the world :earth_africa:, great guys, both of them. :+1::pray:

I’m an idiot when it comes to fields, I’ll ask you guys in the future for advices - Some better days are coming for me and I’ll want to invest my money in some worthy/great investnments: fields and perhaps some NFTs…

1 Like

I mean for the last half of a year I visited forum maybe 30 minutes per month in total, so Im not up to date :stuck_out_tongue: Im not looking for any particular field, I just noticed many of them are not available anymore
@Thomas oh I see thats good news

2 Likes

Haha
Love the self-narrator effect

4 Likes

Lol, WellBeing is always talking about how it’s hard to convey tone/feeling through plain text so I figured I would take that into account

8 Likes

Welcome back bro

5 Likes

Thanks bro

4 Likes