Discussing reincarnation

Never become part of the problem (like Rick from Astral Club in this example)!

If you are low self-esteem and allow yourself to be guilt-tripped and listen to external authorities instead to your own Higher Self, then you will make very poor decisions (like that guy that was tricked by Rick into reincarnation).

Also proof that most souls are NOT ready to qualify as astral travel guides or spirit guides. Can’t be proper guides if they lack integrity and are low self-esteem themselves.

So…

If anyone ever tells you that “you HAVE to do something”, tell them what Neo tells the Architect in the second Matrix movie:

“If I were you, I would hope that we don’t meet again.”

3 Likes

I’m fascinated by the reincarnation hypothesis. It certainly ties a number of religious traditions together. I remember in my teenage Bible readings coming across some verses (I had been primed to see this more hidden meaning after reading Herman Hesse’s Siddhartha.)

When I started reading of the alien’s interest in souls and their presence at disasters, I wondered about Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Could a soul/spirit survive those blasts? Would have there been enough time to exit? Did the aliens or the Tunnel of Light folks have a means of intervention? Or is such thinking akin to a Flatland denizen not understanding that certain problems are not problems when another dimension is added.

Now, I don’t think to much about the logic “problems” of reincarnation, eternal life, eternal recurrence, oblivion, etc. As concepts, they offer different psychological perspectives, each useful in a Swiss Army Knife sense, but I favor reincarnation because it offers a source of optimism.

1 Like

Certainly there must be something to say here

2 Likes

Famous lecture from Robert A. Monroe on the Physical Earth Incarnational Game:

• The addiction of reincarnation
  • Why we wanted to make this learning experience on steroides in the first place
  • “I will do anything and everything to become like those who have finished the game”
  • The concept of “Escape Velocity” and “the Final Incarnation”
  • “Conceptual Realizations” and growth of consciousness
  • Becoming the Higher Self and taking on the responsibility of being the proactive creator
  • Your personal “akashic library” of experiences
  • …and other topics
4 Likes

What do you guys think about her theory?

Good stuff. I knew about clear light. Most people sleep right through that chance of liberation.

On the white light, I’ve know I probably wrote this elsewhere, but there seems to be a mechanical aspect to it from reading through NDE reports. Lots of people have had their life flash before them on a close brush with death. Seems like an upload/auto-save. Maybe the memories are used to judge, but it seem like a divine being or a machine could just CHECKSUM and be done with it. This suggests to me that the memories are what is valued and that the judging is a kind of misdirection (or misinterpretation).

I’ve also read accounts of people arguing with the being of light about a memory and and even treating the light as a service robot. I don’t know what that means, but it is suggestive of the idea that the light might not be the Great and Powerful Oz and that it might be worth asking to see the man behind the curtain.

1 Like