Discussion for other Creator Channels

What’s wrong with chaos magick? Personally, I enjoy chaos magick and practiced it myself. :)

I practice a variety of things. Mainly Gallery of Magick in recent years. Also a good Patreon membership.

2 Likes

That is true, we might never know. However I base my information here about my subjective feeling of using them for 2 years. Much fear inside, nervousness, and so on. While I understand, that growth requires pain and changing inner patterns is a somewhat uncomfortable process, for me it was a long time, and after that long time, many issues were NOT resolved, and gotten worse.

After not listening to month, I feel so much better, while using morphic fields. Now we can argue and speculate, that reconciliation has lifted off, and now I have true results, but I don’t think so.

Also, I did not want to start a negative discussion about creators, cuz I grew up with them well, and I intended to try to understand myself better - Is it me, or is it that sub that is not aligned with myself -.

Sanguine, Love Bomb and Revelation of Mind have been excellent for me in quelling anxiety. But then again, after 35 years of this stuff and 10 plus years of Morphic fields, plus all the crazy that Xtrememind put out I am either fried or enlightened (sarcasm).

Probably fried.

That being said I cannot stomach the forum over there. It’s almost entirely a group of people who clamor for the next release or upgrade then without giving any time to actually trying it, they clamor for the next one.

1 Like

If it is working, keep doing what you are doing. I would not tell you otherwise.

1 Like

Hi @Sun

Info to Guide Your SM Journey

Welcome White KY

1 Like

Holy shyt is all I will say. At about the 7 minute mark, wasn’t even meditating on it, but just got deeper and deeper. Pair with Dream’s new Great Shamanism field.

3 Likes

In your experience, what do u think of Binaural Nutrition?

Recently I’ve been trying out following Ewfae fields:

• The Relationship Blueprint
  • Breaking Love Avoidance
  • From Codependency to Self Love
  • Global Unity Garden
  • Deep Connection

I’ve been feeling AMAZING. Almost like bliss. A couple of days ago I talked to a stranger on the street, just exchanged a couple of words - which left me feeling this orgasm like feeling throughout my entire body for like 30 minutes~

Today, I was in public transport and it was pretty packed inside which usually has me hypervigilant; and I still had some such thoughts, but instead I enjoyed pondering the idea that we are all expression of the same energy. I don’t think I ever felt this safe being around so many strangers (or rather there was no feeling unsafety)…

These couple of days have really felt natural truly. Separation is the thing that requires so much effort… This I will ponder on more from now on.

And all of this is completely free on youtube :slight_smile: Don’t sleep on Ewfae guys, give them a try~

15 Likes

Of all the creators you’ve used, which one has given you the best results for love? By that, I mean a connection where intimacy develops, where you want to attract a soulmate, establish a romantic-emotional relationship, and something that has meaningful content, not superficial. The issue is that, when you’re a gay or bisexual person in a homophobic environment, it’s not an easy task at all. What is mostly offered to you are just sexual encounters, which is far from what I really want. I understand how most people view this and how difficult it is to understand that we also need understanding, support, safety, emotions, etc. Sometimes it’s really exhausting and frustrating to go through all of this, only to end up with nothing. If anyone has any suggestions, it would really mean a lot to me to ease all of this.

2 Likes

Hearing all about Ewfae making me excited. Going to try this creator out.

3 Likes

I discovered them thanks to Alkul (who himself was very helpful to me) and although I only used their work for a while, as time being an issue, i decided to mainly/mostly focus on 3 creators (Sapienmed, PU and Morpheus Fields), i can definitely say about EWFAE that they are Great too/as well.

5 Likes

Well, you had an issue that I could only think of solving using something like the Zero Point Field, especially because it helps you learn etheric grounding faster since it places you in a state of mind where such circuits between you and Gaia are easier to focus on and feel.

4 Likes

Does anyone have tobisteles fields saved in audio form or something?

Love the singer’s voice, he has some great stuff (fielded or not).

redacted history, devastating

1 Like

I do use Skull Crusher or Demon for pre-workout, but I quite frankly didn’t care much for the rest.

Does it feel ticklish at the lower back when kundalini rises?

1 Like

I wouldn’t know, better meditate on it :wink:

2 Likes

I feel ticklish when focusing on any Chakra, small local sensations, so Idk if it’s Kundalini necessarily.

2 Likes