Discussion for other Creator Channels

Do you know that channel?

1 Like

yes, im on their discord server and many peopel report good things

im gonna try some today.

1 Like

This.

You don’t use speakers for the masked subliminals. Unless the creator said that they’ve mixed ultrasonic frequencies in with the masked.

1 Like

Only version that has Masked and Ultrasonic together were Ultimas but this is no more because from ZP technology there are no Ultimas

@JAAJ this forum page is huge, so can you please tell me does morphic doctor’s is good to use.(for schizophrenia) because he has a field about it.

Hi @Manners_maketh_man

Here are some links for you: FAQ Collection for Newcomers - Welcome - Sapien Medicine

Welcome heart of KY

It’s ok if I use ultrasonic with the lowest volume possible? Cause I’d like to put it in my night stack

It should be between 25-40% is my suggestion.

1 Like

Ultrasonic makes no discernible sound.

Are you concerned about the rest of your audible night stack being too loud?

Yes
Well I will listen to subliminal club during the day or before my night stack

40% seems high to me.

Does anyone play silent audios of Programmed Intentions all day? Do you get overwhelmed from the energy?

1 Like

Idk if you mean those from his Patreon or what, but I don’t use anything all day, however his YouTube creations are Very Good, I’ve tried a few, but more like up to 2h max or something like that.

Anyway, I want to tell you guys a story :joy: (not related to PI or any creator) …

Ive tried creating some subliminals myself and I’ve also tried some recordings of my own affirmations and let them play overnight…
And I’ve had some strange dreams… :joy::v:

So, having strange dreams or even nightmares sometimes does not mean the product is bad or that creator is evil or whatever, I now agree with those who say that (sometimes at least, maybe not in all cases) audios might have a purging effect and can give nightmares, due to how our mind responds to the change/detox…

However, that might not always be the case, so it’s your life, your subconscious and your choice how you spend your time.

I do have to say though, I don’t remember having nightmares from Sapien Medicine and from other Creators whose work I often use, so that’s another plus lol.

4 Likes

Thank you for your reply.
And also your story about the nightmare and
subconscious mind was interesting!
So a nightmare could be a purge!

1 Like

Is is confirmed by FAQ that Sapien’s fields are effective even if played at the lowest volume and
inaudible as long as the speaker is close to the body.
Can this also be true for all other creators’ morphic fields and energetically programmed audios
including Quadible Integrity and MEF Dynamics?

1 Like

i think you should ask them

1 Like

Okay. Thank you for your response.

SYMBIOTE: Playlist Activator / Repeater / Enhancer / Booster / Physical and Mental Improvement (youtube.com)

can someone energy sensitive comment on this? it seems safe and a lot of people are saying its good , even on discord but im just a paranoid guy

3 Likes

been on chimera since release. creator is legit.

his cybersleep cured my sinus congestion.

3 Likes