Discussion for other Creator Channels

Does anyone know if we can download QI’s videos from youtube? This one isn’t on patreon :(

1 Like

The woman in QI’s video said it is alright to do listen, as it would only boosted to the maximum number of times it can be used.

@Sunflawy it’s an energetically programmed audio

@Concernedbutcurious Usually the URL has some energetic coding, so I don’t think so

1 Like
1 Like

Which device do you listen to WEBM files?

1 Like

I just released an Ascension Chamber to help with ascension.

7 Likes

I just released this Most Optimal Healing Chamber where I used Google Colab (Pro), a powerful cloud-based GPU server. It definitely pulls at energy blockages like pulling a thorn out.

6 Likes

Here is a Manifestation Chamber. It is quite potent. It builds up energetic potential that you can then release over a shorter period for a more powerful manifesting capability.

12 Likes

Has anyone had experience with Spirituality Zone?

Also - Does anyone have an effective lash growth field?

TIA x

Legit channel, works pretty well, definitely check it out.

8 Likes

Use his biokinesis field

2 Likes

Yes i bought that yesterday :)

1 Like

Have you tried its booster?

Nah, just suggesting

That person in the video has so many entities in her aura, I couldn’t even watch it for longer than 10 seconds. Worse astral infection than most adults websites :confounded:

For healing your inner child, just go with this:

16 Likes

Agree, I don’t comment on this thread mostly but something is hanging on to her. She is NOT the person to be producing videos of any kind and enable “things” to jump on to viewers. It would be good to avoid that creator. At 3:41, felt something trying to reach out to me from the screen and was immediately “squashed” by one of my guardians. I hope and pray she gets the help she needs.

Another reason to be careful with energetic content on YT. Always good to develop a strong connection to the higher-self before exploring.

28 Likes

Great idea, noted.

1 Like

I agree too.

And also honestly even tho this thread is up and open to post other channels etc, please be responsible what you share here, i kinda feel (even tho i wanna say i KNOW) there are several in this thread that post whatever they come across anywhere or that kinda sound cute or fun, without even knowing who created what, there are a lot of young people in this forum or that are new to all of this, and they come and see members posting whatever and think that because is shared in this forum then it should be good and go get a mess around or in themselves.

18 Likes

:point_up: :100: :heart:

Throughly agree.

4 Likes

wow so many opposition comments & likes , i respect all of you … but i think i have more knowlogy in spiritual things more than all of you but because i an very humble i did’t show it … maybe its your ego that feel threating by her or the entity she had … anything can be toxic in this earth … i am sorry but i know you idolize captain nemo i respect him and buy things from him but not all healing he provide is enough for me… accept the fact toxic energy exist everywhere … ( i did’t want to make it a big deal but i felt toxic energy ) i don’t like to talk at people , i experience something unusual i take risk i take the responsibility … we are all just TRYING … all creators must feel gratitude toward us because we trust them and invest on their products while all the world didn’t

i repeat i respect all of you but : no one can understand another person situation or experience better than himself/herself …

i share it because divine mother love is important women suffering in silence also men when i see myself like the only source of unconditional love in my life why this happened ? i am just tired i want acceptance too , i don’t feel acceptance but i know what it is because i understand how to accept others this is my soul mission but i am tired ! i love women and children and humanity i want this bad times to end … people are full of shame and guilt and feeling small and not important if you don’t need it there are souls may die because they don’t have it we live in harsh patriarchy system there is people who just care about how big their muscle is or how big their bank account , there is people who are tired from this , but you all who comment on me will not understand people are different.

i understand you don’t like her or she had entity … just mention any manger here and delete this and the link …

i don’t want fight or anything … just saying what i think and my view for the world.

2 Likes

i regret put it here you just ruined it to me but i will not give up … i know how ignorance people can be … all my life what i see is different than what people think and the spirit is with me always .