Discussion for other Creator Channels

Since you assumed that our replies had anything to do with her gender (which of course they do not), I think you are stuck in a gender identification role and projecting a female victim mentality here. No one who is spiritual advanced sees shimself as one particular gender.
Here is a list that will lift your female victim identity up – I’ve chosen this list on purpose, especially since you are using the term “toxic”:

4 Likes

yes i have it thanks !

1 Like

thanks

I’m personally not afraid of any entity, and worst case scenario I need to loop Sapien’s aura cleanse. I’m no even afraid of the channeler. I don’t think she’s evil or anything. I’m afraid for her, because she is likely the victim of a spiritual parasite unbeknownst to her, and this parasite could be spreading through her videos to other victims like a virus.

6 Likes

There is no reason to start this… never ending discussion that doesn’t fit into any of the threads so you can create another one if you deem it worthy lol

6 Likes

“Kleem Krishnaya Govindaya Gopijana Vallabhaya Swaha”

That will protect and rid you of any astral entity

8 Likes

i don’t have victim mentality but you had the courage to judge me and know stuff about me and this is your problem your third chakra is to entitled to know things about people its the ego center after all, i don’t know you personally but hating or not respecting women is something common

i don’t want to fight or redirect people to some page i think they need i am not that bossy , i don’t know and you don’t know … end of the story.

Thanks, definitely will keep this in mind!

1 Like

It’s actually the mantra of the 18th Arcanum (The Moon). So Dream’s “Pure Moonlight” field no doubt protects you too since it embodies the cards positive aspect.

2 Likes

Tarot cards have corresponding mantras?! :exploding_head:
Also, The Moon is my zodiac tarot, so that’s cool too!

Not all I don’t think. That would be awesome.

thanks … this make me more open to try it

what mantra is for venues ?

2 Likes

Well Venus corresponds to The Lovers, so…
“Om hraum mitraya namaha”? IDK, take that with a heaping mountain of salt since I strung that together with only a few google searches lol

yes

:joy: :joy: thanks i love to search but @Gnosticmedic27 seem to have good informations

1 Like
1 Like

i miss Divine Mother love :disappointed:

2 Likes

Kling [klim] is the Beeja Akshara of Lord Krishna. It is a powerful Mantra. It produces a powerful vibration in the mental stuff and transforms the Rajasic nature of the mind. It produces certain kind of powerful spiritual idea in the mind which greatly helps purification of mind, concentration and contemplation. It induces Vairagya and Antarmukha Vritti and attenuates the force of Vasanas and Samskaras. It completely checks the thought-force. It produces rhythmical vibrations of the five sheaths. The following is the “Mahamantra” of Lord Krishna. It is found in the Gopala Tapani Upanishad. Those who repeat this Mantra 18 lakhs of times with concentration, Suddha Bhava and intense Sraddha will doubtless have direct Darshan of Lord Krishna. It is 18 Akshara Mantra: "Om Kling Krishnaya Govindaya Gopijana Vallabhaya Svaha . " - Swami Sivananda, Lord Krishna and His Teachings

1 Like

My husband was upstairs while I listened to it, he had no idea what I was doing. Came down after and said his stomach felt upset. We went to sleep after and he feels great today! I think he is very energy sensitive so he probably felt the effects!

3 Likes

I need a nap myself after reading all this :joy::rofl:

6 Likes