Discussion for other Creator Channels

Try printing more and stacking them then see how it gets on u might see the engery again as he says that how u boost them

Believe me i got to a point of having easily 100 of each stuck up haha. It just didnt work for me again.

And it happened every time…

But yeah after that audio in the patreon i didnt want to try more

1 Like

what audio, what happend?
i was just thinking of buying his brain madal and audio

The unification chakras audio :roll_eyes:

ohh damm

Yeah, he has beliefs about Chakra unification. however despite my disagreement with it, I try to look past it and continue using his work

i had his patreon for a while but just never had time to listen.

I havnt really used a field for looks for a while but i might start using his squared shape jawline one hope it works

well i never gotten a lucid dream from this video Lucid Dreaming (Energetically Programmed) - YouTube

then again, I never remember my dreams and apparently, I go into a deep sleep when I sleep.

who is this dale guy and why isnt he around anymore?

https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/search?q=dale

The forum has a pretty good search functionality. Its a good habit to search first and then ask a question if you do not find the answer.

11 Likes

This protocol is the energy field of the awareness that sits outside of the veil of ignorance. Within the veil of ignorance, everything is an illusion.

Please note, this file is not for everyone. Daily use will gradually pull your consciousness out of this existence, which will lead to a state of non-attachment, hence this file is only for true spiritual seekers.

For those that do wish to walk this path, please use the Youtube version first, then, when you feel you are ready to go further, only then consider purchasing the advanced version.

Initially, the effects are subtle, unwinding active energy of your entire existence, across all time, space, dimensions, lifetimes, and realities. Eventually, there will be a sudden pull, where you feel completely detached from the material world around you.

The unwinding of active energy is also known as spiritual detachment. This detachment happens with everything, including all desires, ambitions, etc.
We’re not talking about a lack of ambition and motivation that most people have in life. We’re speaking more about an inner knowing that all existence is illusionary, and hence, the only true goal is self realisation and oneness with the absolute truth.

As you continue to meditate to this file, you will gradually find yourself recognising all of material existence as being an illusion, a reality with no substance. This will cause disruption to life as you know it. It will cause you to question everything.
Eventually, you reach a state of existence that sits outside of the material world.
It is the state a Yogi reaches, once he/she has renounced the world.

It is the process via which one goes from a dualistic state of existence, to complete Source realisation.

If you know within, that you are not ready to denounce everything, then please do not use this file. The other spiritual files on this channel would be better suited.
I have walked this path in the past, and had to stop. It felt like a magnetic force pulling me out of this reality. It has now been almost 2 decades, and I am still existing in a semi detached state.
There is nothing more to be explained about this file. It has be experienced.
The instructions are to simply meditate with the file, once or twice a day, sitting upright, in a chair or on the floor.

It is also beneficial to place your hands on your knees, with palms facing up. This will ensure breath flows from the diaphragm.

Join the tips of your thumb and forefinger. Keep the remaining fingers straight. This is called the ‘Gyan’ Mudra. ‘Gyan’, means knowledge. This Mudra facilitates the flow of energy, especially into the higher chakras, and helps to maintain focus.

The best time would be between 4 – 6 in the morning, or after 9pm, in silence, and preferably with an empty stomach.

Play the file in low volume, using speakers or headphones.

4 Likes

This entire view of Māyā as an illusion, and Samsāra/Material Universe as something one needs to “detach” from is mainly the monastic school of Advaita. This is not representative of many other schools of Hinduism/Buddhism.

In Tantric schools, we celebrate Māyā as the celebratory power of the Divine. The Samsāra is Nirvāṇa, who or what does one detach from where there is no second other than one Divine Consciousness? When the entire cosmos is pervaded by Divine Consciousness, how is it that one can perceive this consciousness by running away or detaching from one aspect of this Divinity?

This entire explanation is copied from some website that espouses Sannyasa/monkhood, and I am not sure how many such Sannyasis/monks/renunciates actually are on Youtube listening to audios or buying advanced versions?

I really doubt this audio is going to dispel anyone’s “Māyā”, so to speak, but Vairagya or disillusionment and Sannyasa or renunciation are not even recommended for all until one has gathered qualities such as shama (calmness), dama (training of senses), uparati (gradual withdrawal), titiksha (patience), shraddha (faith), samadhana (calm awareness), longing (a deep desire for enlightenment which supersedes every other desire). Without these qualities developed over a period of time, trying to detach and denounce Samsāra is just a path to depression and escapism. If fact, Sannyasa or renunciation of the world is banned by Hindu scriptures during the current age of Kaliyugaas they recognize this practice as mostly escapism.

Now I understand why this creator, despite his possible noble intentions, is so drastically unbalanced in his energies. Non-attachment or a space of neutrality is wonderful to aspire to, but trying to detach or attach to any aspects of existence is equally bad.

The renunciate views the world as Māyā or something worthy of abandonment/evil.
The spiritually wise one sees the world as Līlā, the divine play of the non-dual Consciousness from which everything emanates, something that is worthy of celebration.

24 Likes

Shankaracharaya himself says Maya mayamidaham akhilam hitva

Shankaracarya is ONE of the many schools. He is contested by nearly every other school - Madhva, Ramanuja, Nimbarka, Vallabha, Srikantha, Umapati, or my own favorite, Abhinavagupta. His version of monastic renunciation spread wide thanks to neo-Advaitins like Ramakrishna Mission, Chinmayananda, etc. That does not mean that is the sole truth or is more valuable than literally every other school in Indian history. Shankaracharya’s teacher’s teacher, Gaudapada, heavily influenced by nihilistic Buddhist sects and Jaina schools seems to have crept in some of these concepts into his Mandukya-karika as pointed out not only by traditional teachers like Ramanuja, but also by many modern scholars. In fact, all Shaivas and Vaishnavas and Shaktas reject his philosophy as Mayavada or “nearly nihilistic”.

Even if one reads Shankaracharya’s arguments against Buddhist Vijnanavada in his purva-paksha section of Brahmasutra Bhashya, it is full of misunderstanding of the Buddhist position. So, while he makes many wonderful points, he is hardly the single source of truth, given so many inconsistencies in his commentaries. He indeed seems to be the one who describes Maya first as “anivarchaniya” or “indescribable”, which every other school pounces on and questions how he bases his theory on something which he himself admits as “indescribable”?

By the way a renunciate is supposed to avoid all Karma - good or bad, as even karma (action) perceived as “good” causes bindings. So, yeah, forget YT videos, even charity, puja for well-being, etc., are not recommended for Sannyasins. They just recite OM, and meditate on the formless :rofl:

14 Likes

May be go through Shankara vijayam

Well, that one statement tells me a lot :rofl:

You want me to read a sectarian hagiography? Then you read Sumadhva Vijaya, an equally bad hagiography, which describes Shankaracharya as a demon named Manimanta lol

Which Shankara Vijaya? Madhaviya? Anandagiriya? Brihatkeraliya? I don’t think you even know there are 7 such hagiographies written with the sole intent of glorifying the person called Shankaracharya, written by his sectists - and none of them are even consistent as they were written in different periods of time. In fact, even recently, someone composed one such hagiographical poem of 100 verses and sent it to me for a ore-publication review as one of my teachers is associated with the Sringeri monastery, a traditional Advaita institution where I stayed for nearly 9 months at some point to use their library - and my answer was - “meh, why waste time on hagiographies of some dead person, however great he was?”

No serious student of philosophy depends on hagiographies. It is like watching Avengers to understand Quantum Physics.

Have you read ANY original writing of Shankaracharya at all? Or you have been told he was correct and traditionally believed it without actually studying the various schools and deciphering for yourself the varying levels of truths in each of them?

11 Likes

4 Likes

That is true though haha…

There is an attempt to explain everything scientifically these days and a lot of it gets drummed down to pseudo-scientific terminology where we do end up adding “Quantum” before everything haha

10 Likes

I always feel like it’s a filler word as part of some sales pitch. Since something is a “quantum” version of itself, then it surely must be so much cooler and newer and better!

2 Likes

This seems to have started in 80s when certain overzealous Western Buddhists started explaining Buddhism as the perfect model of Quantum Physics in application (whatever that means!) … and then there was no turning back :sob:

8 Likes