Discussion for other Creator Channels

From what channel?

3 Likes

It was Quadible who am still going to use.

I know people are going to read it and might avoid the channel. But let me just say the channel is amazing.

I normally feel sick like long hours and if not a day before but after I listend to all the audios from the root chakras to the Brow Chakra I felt felt really sick and kept burping but theres burps felt strange and then it happend. (dont worry i quickly went to the bathroom)

I was also listening to Healer primer so it might be an engery load.

Everyday I get memories of my past of cringe stuff i have done and it gets me hot and caught up in the moment with regret but today that never happend. I just obsevered the moment and then let it go. It feel really weird to do this about a memory i have spent a lot of time thinking about saying to myself I wish I never done that and just facepalming but am thinking about it now and its like :man_shrugging:

Theres are not just happening with one memory there will all my memories off all the cringe shit i have done. I dont know if i have stoped caring or that i just dont have a emotion towards them.

I once tried to relive the moment like I read online and that went horrible so I think the charaks might have a role in past moments maybe somone else can confirm.

5 Likes

I wouldn’t worry
If it was too acidic maybe take some tums
I puke fairly often maybe a few times a year
you probably just overstimulated yourself

Those sound like normal symptoms
When memories come up just try to forgive yourself for your “cringe” moments
If you feel like crying then let it out and move on.
Eventually they shouldn’t come back but if it’s a more bothersome memory it might come back a few times

2 Likes

Yes it is.

2 Likes

Yo guys whats up!!!
i gonna ask u about morpheus fields chaneel
anyone tried him?
are his fields effective?
is he better than maitreya ?!

2 Likes

For me, personally, I think Morpheus is more effective than Maitreya. Aside from the Healing Chamber, I haven’t seen other results from Maitreya, if I’m being honest. I bought the Chameleon mandala and still had people acting negative towards me.

It wasn’t until I bought Sapien’s Shielding V2 pendant, all that disappeared. And someone on Maitreya’s forum said that Sapien’s Shielding had “loopholes” that the Chameleon mandala covered. But that wasn’t the case for me. I’ve used the ‘Ice Wall’ mandala during the summer and it didn’t do anything for the heat. And still had to turn the AC on. The 3x boosted fields on gumroad didn’t work for me either.

But that’s just me, I can’t speak for anyone else. Because there’s others who report very good results from Maitreya. And I’m sure there’s people here who believe that Morpheus shouldn’t be trusted or his fields doesn’t work for them.

10 Likes

Yeah I bought some of Maitreya extra strength fields and wasted my money. For some reason neither she nor Quadible work for me. I myself can only vouch for Sapien, Morpheus, and PI.

7 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer what do u think about Morpheus?

He seems like he just started this whole thing recently doing “light langauge” and so on.

But the comments seem decent and most likly going to give it a try, but will still love to hear your thoughts.

4 Likes

Don’t find anything malicious… I don’t really know what “light language” is… The first time I heard it was from Judy Satori (before it became a thing on YT) - and, well, I was guided to stay away from it… This however does not feel malicious so I don’t know what this “light language” is…

Does not feel like a morphic field per say, but some kinda intention-based programming? I tried Hyperbolic Booster and could feel the energy… I cannot vouch for effectiveness but don’t see anything malicious. It does feel far better and more refined than say Maitreya’s work.

I however do not find specific programming like Sapien does - which I prefer.
I think only PI’s earlier work, though not morphic fields per se, felt targeted and specific and none of the others. Of course, I have only tried very very few non-Sapien ones…

Again, this is my personal opinion, and please no flame wars with other creators, please.

29 Likes

Thank you for your response.

6 Likes

I have good pretty good experiences with him so far, but wouldn’t you say that his fields may be sometimes a little bit aggressive? That chamber combined with other fields overwhelmed me a couple of times. What do you think about him adding many unnecessary ‘benefits’ to some videos? Like in study video to make you a greater student, one of its purposes is declared to give you free meals. Or in alpha man video, making you “less homophobic” and “helping others ascend”. Why the hell? I mean I’m no homophobe, nor selfish, but adding things like that smells like being a SJW, meaning that he with his subjective judgement may consider some things good and then according to him, you must have them and we wouldn’t know if he added way many more things like that without telling us, thinking he is doing good things, while it may not be necessarily so.
And also, he said that his fields work with your intention, but I didn’t want an adderal-like effect while listening to his study field and still got that effect, making it harder for me to fall asleep later.

9 Likes
  • Aggressive is subjective. But his work does not seem to hound the energy system unlike another creator’s work.
  • He can add what he wants, you have the choice to not use what you don’t like

I don’t see the point of your long post? Don’t use if you don’t like a certain creator. Use the ones you like…

21 Likes

If you have long-term experiences with fields and if you know how Dream goes about them, you should what exactly do I mean by “aggressive”. Basically if you took the sigil dominance and boosted it like infinite times, then the field would become very aggressive. But yeah, I got the point, the only experience like that was with that chamber when used alongside many fields.

Where did I say that he can’t? The point was very different, you don’t seem to have read anything from my comment aside from the very first sentence. And your justification seems even applicable for Mind Work alias Amy Bass’ subliminals. She caused a hell to many people, but she could add to her videos whatever the **** she wanted, couldn’t she?

2 Likes

Can you please check this one
I can’t believe it cause Sapien doesn’t succeed yet to create it
What do you think please
Is it true or scam

2 Likes

For the record, I hold Maoshan to very high regard, and deeply trust his judgement. However, I honestly think that if one relies on an external source for all the answers, true spiritual growth and learning may be hard to attain if that’s what you’re seeking

15 Likes

a.k.a Superhuman Genius

3 Likes

:100:

7 Likes

Just want to clarify…

• My opinions, as others, are subjective. Take it or leave it.
  • Inspector seemed to have a genuine query, and I answered, as he was not trying to create drama, or promote/criticize someone else.
  • I do not want to comment on this or that creator, especially when folks are already of a certain bent of mind - pro or against - so it is going to be a lot of shit throwing as was the case with the guy above who wrote a long rant. There have been many creators who reached out to me and written to me as well - I just want to stay away from all of that lol…

So, I am not going to comment on this thread or any other creators. This is not personal for me - it is just an art (or science) - but clearly, some other folks are heavily invested in other creators, positively or negatively. I want to stay away from such flame wars (why does creator x, y, z add stuff to his audios? Jeez, go ask the creator, I am not their gatekeeper)!

When there’s Sapien, why worry, just use his splendid creations :partying_face:

25 Likes

in case you didn’t understand it, the question was rather if you have taken that into account when judging him, the other thing was an experience to contribute to the discussion. I’m not invested in him in any way, I tried some of his work and before using for a long time, I have to make sure he is safe and professional enough (and no, just asking him sometimes may not be enough), so yeah we have to think about why does it this like this, etc, so no I was not asking whether the laws of his country or youtube allow his work, as your second second • seemed to indicate. So maybe just asking and bringing something “not seeming positive for someone” is not necessarily fighting against him, is it ?
Peace :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Captain can do it

2 Likes