Discussion for other Creator Channels

Power Rangers is based off the Japanese TV show Super Sentai , which has been continuously broadcasting since 1977. MMPR scenes with the teens were shot in the US, then intercut with fight footage from Super Sentai .

4 Likes

nice!

did you watch old Japanese and Chinese horror movies?
that on its own is unique.
(we can move this part to movies I think, don’t wanna derail the thread.)

7 Likes

that’s why it sounds translated!

4 Likes

A true spoof trolling

7 Likes
4 Likes

wow…so based on JAPANESE Spiderman, but still that japanese mindset going back to Godzilla and Mech days…

5 Likes

Okay, so this isn’t exactly a YouTube channel, but here goes anyway. Is anyone familiar with Blaze, who’s work is for sale here:

He’s sells various sigils & radionics services, but he’s also got a couple of what he calls “Talisman Creation Kits”, which if I’m understanding them correctly, allow the creation of energetically-charged physical objects. If so, this is interesting to me.

I know this is Chaos Magick, not Morphic Fields, but I really like the idea of what Sapien has done with things like the Lucky Sigil, the Fame Sigil, the Environmental Energy Transformer sigil, etc. But he’s only released a few types of sigils and I really wish there were more so that I could create items targeted to other applications. For example, getting my neices to wear an inner beauty reflected outward dogtag is unlikely (not their style), but if I could embed that energy into a pair of earrings, they’d proudly wear them without any convincing required.

To that end, I’ve been looking for other providers that allow energy work to be attached to physical objects for a little while now, but haven’t had much luck, possibly because I’m still new to this world and I’m not exactly sure which terms to search for. Also, I haven’t tried any of these products yet, so I’m more curious to hear if anyone else has. Additionally, if anyone’s aware of other vendors that provide quality solutions to achieve energetically-coded objects, I’d be interested to hear about them as well.

1 Like

Magician or Alchemyst just means someone who can use and navigate universe laws/environment - to transform polarities from low to high(white) or from high to low (black) as he wants, with his mind. Every person who is behind the veil knows that all physical items/places/everything have memory and as the whole universe is mind, and we are all creators - with lots of practice and the right teacher (guess) everyone should be able to do it. I am trying to say that there are no “more special people than others” . We all have the same abilities, but in most of us they are latent.

The Energy Transfer Plate seems very interesting from this guy website.

3 Likes

I always get bad feeling even with watching their vidoes thumbnail, like that bad energy.

1 Like

It’s not dangerous, but spiritual awakening is painful

What is your experience with these?

So I found uh…well i’ll just let this video speak for itself:

What do y’all think? Is it legit?

Yes I agree.
There are only sleepers and awaken ones; though some are more or less awaken, as well some are more or less asleep, but we are all same kind energy.

1 Like

Um…

What do you mean?

:man_facepalming:

1 Like

what do you think is 12 strand dna?

I already talked about this audio in a previous post, but I believe that this is more correct and will be seen more, in a way that is very underestimated, old audio already, the most powerful driver of results I have ever heard, it is completely changing me. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqbaZMmA7ak

2 Likes

So what do you guys about Dr.Virtual7’s new release?

Idk, this seems too good to be true but I’m still hopeful.

7 Likes

wow i will try this :heart_eyes:
when Sapien will create superpowers? :yum:

1 Like