Discussion for other Creator Channels

I did not like my results from Vortex Success.

4 Likes

What do you mean? Were they lacking, or just completely absent?

I could never see their subliminal script. Whatever the words were, they gave me results I found undesirable that did not match up with the title of the video or with the goal I was aiming for in listening. That’s how it is with scripts, they affect people differently so you might like it.

3 Likes

Oh, I get what you mean

What results did you get that you didn’t like?

You know the empathy shielding from the Shielding Tag? I felt their subs moved me in the opposite direction of that. It happens with a lot of sub makers because they use idealistic scripts that don’t play out so well in the real world.

5 Likes

Forgive me but I don’t understand what that means when you say idealistic scripts.

1 Like

I think he means that the subliminal messages were not realistic(as in not matching the standards of reality)

3 Likes

Stuff like “I love everyone” “I am always kind”. It sounds right until your’e hanging around a bunch of dicks in the work place. Then it makes you a target.

11 Likes

Has anyone tried this channel?

I’ve been watching this guys YouTube channel. It’s called new world all star. He’s good, his message is always the same, about aligning with soul and getting out of the mind, he’s funny on top of the really good message. He cuts to the chase and values your time. I just bought his intro to the journey package so I’m excited to start. He also says that people have breakthroughs all the time with the free content on his channel

2 Likes

I’ve seen that in feed but never used it before

1 Like

“Get your ex back” Lol. Next he makes a “Punch yourself super hard in the face” Sub. Seriously though, I’m checking it out. Thanks for sharing

4 Likes

Thanks.

The “be irresistible” one seemed especially promising to me

Good to know. I’ll check that one put when I can

hello everyone, in the love of sharing I allow myself to join my little contribution, it is “Purva Nimfa Magic”, in my opinion, this chain uses very powerful methods and techniques for reprogramming, in order to achieve your goals or self transformations.

As I am not consistent in my use of subliminal, and that I do not use a subliminal for a long time, I have not yet obtained results, you see with the description of the videos if you are interested.

2 Likes

She uses a program called “text to speech”, then does some editing, like literally every other subliminal maker. They wouldn’t cost 5$ per sub if they were “powerful”.

Most subliminal makers are teenage edge lords who get their occult “knowledge” from tv shows. It’s cute and sad at the same time.

19 Likes

Exactly that. But I don’t think that’s cute at all. One can easily mess with someone mind like that.

3 Likes

@anon28389016, Thank you very much for your reaction. I say that the methods and techniques are powerful, after in terms of results, I leave it to the users to appreciate them for themselves following their own experiences, because a tool can be very powerful (eg morphic fields), but not everyone has the same effects (same also with sapien), so the power of a subliminal is relative. I do not know exactly the maturity or the wisdom of this subliminal creator, but the knowledge and the capacities not depending on the age.

the techniques and methods that I find powerful are:

• messages written in DNA language (or ADN code) and other computer codes;
  • agestat codes and grabovi codes;
    -all videos are completely silent (advantageous for practicing in sleep);
    -the use of several voices (more than 5 voices in each video), male voices and female voices (this multiplies the repetitions of an affirmation as if it were another, and without confusion or overloading of the subconscious mind).
  • etc., etc …

good maybe i didn’t understand anything or i’m wrong, but i’m ready to learn from everyone, even younger than me.

6 Likes

Lol don’t compare subliminal makers with Dreamweaver. He is on another level, it’s not even close.

If you really like subliminals and want to use them, just create your own.
Plenty of tutorials online.

DrVirtual7 is also dope. Although he claims it’s just sub-liminals, you can easily tell some of them have energetic programming.

20 Likes