Discussion for other Creator Channels

I didn’t want to ask here. But I’ve no luck with this on YouTube.

I forgot to mention one for potassium. And silica too.

I was not intending to ask this in this forum.

3 Likes

@Gary
Please check Jen’s answer above
Good luck! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The audio is a subliminal or energy field?

1 Like

Subliminal

2 Likes

Does this feel efficient and reliable?

Doesn’t look interesting to me. Oh waight, there is a MONSTERCOCK field! :rofl:

1 Like

Actually Daniel doesn’t appear negative and respects (at least in public section of comments on his YT) Sapien Medicine and Quadible for example, not all of his audios are like that as well.

And how much from others perspective https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2bHEBWIEpYq46A0Hnj9hyg - Flicknova is simply copycating / mimicking concept or doesn’t feel legit? They don’t seem to sell anything as their Patreon is 1$ per month.

Sorry, who’s daniel?

Like the Book Absorber from PU, is there a field from any channel that allows to absorb a live lecture?

Owner of HiddenPotential channels.

1 Like

As a submaker he was really good, like fields creator I don’t know, I have some doubts about it.

What do you guys think about this? A Corpse is Talking | Makima V3 (Morphic Field) - YouTube

Who is/are he/she/them?

Do they have a YouTube or other channel?

Are they known?

Any reviews?

I’m just curious.

The Omni Booster sounds Awesome.

You can chat with creator and his fans pretty easily and get their opinion on Discord. But personally I wouldn’t recommend such audios at all. Even if this person is as professional as he claims.

1 Like

Ok thanks, the MJ song fire tho lol

You are welcome, I’m not saying this product isn’t “effective” or that creator isn’t open about his methods (if questioned on Discord) but personally would rather look the very same HiddenPotential for less edgy similar audios.

I don’t know anything about he/she/them.

Yes this one sounds awesome.

Maybe I gonna place a review soon.

2 Likes

Headphones required.

3 Likes

I love the Schumann. Works so well. Interesting channel. Thanks.

1 Like