Discussion for other Creator Channels

I know that man, I don’t use subliminals for 1 year practically, since I created my new energy-based technology I can do whatever I want with it, I know it has great options outside of subliminals and sapiens medicine, this comment was addressed to those who ignore subliminals, energy works, and even other channels that use morphic fields and only focus on sapiens medicine.

1 Like

Cool. Can you tell us about your energy-based tech?

1 Like

As far as fields are concerned, Dale coined the term and method, taught it to Sapien, and he improved it over the years.

The others who use the term “morphic field”? They claim they learnt it from their relative or some other weird claim. Also, you need to be able to go into epsilon state (etc as described in the course) and be trained in “conceptual” intention, it’s not some random person who can suddenly stumble upon how to do it.

The fact they use the word “field” or even “morphic field”? Obviously trying to eat in the market and being deliberately deceptive. Unfortunately you are too gullible if you think that creators magically learn these stuff by coincidence. What I’m saying is they may be using completely different methods and calling it the same thing.

Different methods = not morphic fields.

Do they work? Sure, maybe. There are many other methods that work on energetic levels. Are they effective? Are they truthful? Are they themselves deluded over their abilities? Time will tell.

Look at Programmed Intention. At least he isn’t deliverately dishonest. He straight up says that he is not making morphic fields.

Idolatry? Maybe more of just common sense. I trust creators who don’t claim to be making morphic fields because at least they are being honest. I won’t trust a dishonest creator simply because dishonesty stinks, and we know a tree from its fruit.

4 Likes

Damn thanks for all those refs Frank, appreciate it!

Sure thing. Want/Need links for any of them?

2 Likes

Yeah sure!

Alright, gimme a bit and I’ll edit my post.

EDIT: Done.

1 Like

I agree that it is strange that channels of this type appeared after that, but there are also misunderstandings that surround this, it is not known exactly how a morphic field is made, someone can easily get confused and think that it creates morphic fields, I myself thought at one time that the technology that I had discovered was morphic field, but we know that sapiens is not the only one that creates them, the creators of this forum have already said that Mef dynamics has legitimate morphic fields, I really don’t know about maltreya and thomas, maybe they were wrong, maybe they are malicious, I can’t tell, but I think you are a little mistaken to say that just because someone else taught and coined you can’t have a similar idea, there have been many cases where two people in totally different places in the world had the same idea.

7 Likes

They did? pics or it never happened

I’m just now realizing that I confused Maitreya with Spirituality Zone…not sure why I did that. I’ve not yet tried Maitreya’s stuff, I was talking about SZ.

1 Like

I once heard the Pineal Tones choir live and it was breathtaking! You may also like Tom Kenyon (some of his musical pieces are pretty potent).

2 Likes

Ooh, NICE! Gotta try to not be envious of that. But, the final choir is coming up soon, on 2/22/2022 (love it!), in Hawaii.

I’ve not heard of him before, his website sure does talk him up! LOL

Have you ever heard any of Niel Slade’s music? No real energy work in his stuff, more music based on neuroscience to make you smarter. His older stuff sounds pretty dated, unless you like 80s music, but his newer stuff sounds nice.

4 Likes

Many members of this forum say this, I hope it is not bullshit.

Yeah but i don’t think the creators have said so lol.

So far, the only people I know who currently endorse MEF are @Samurai and @MasterOfYellow. And while they’re well-known, they don’t necessarily represent Sapien Medicine officially.

2 Likes

I think MEF dynamics is known or related to sapiens, you know it’s very strange how the channels are really similar, not only in their content but even the description looks like.

I actually dont.

Theres something “off” about that channel.

I sensed the same thing with Thomas.

At the end of the day,

All roads lead to Dream :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

In this thread Puuh2308, SorcerySupreme, TF_CAD, tourist, & chainjoker have also reported positive results from MEF Dynamics.

4 Likes

Does the subliminal-field converter work for you?

1 Like

I dont use MEF.

1 Like

His latest video is an insult to Dale and Dream tbh.

Not only claims to make morphic fields, but also releases something that converts subliminals into fields?

Cmon man

Next thing hes gonna release a field to fly

1 Like