Discussion for other Creator Channels

from aetherfrequencies. Its a digital mandala.

Oh, okay. Thanks, did you used mef booster?

no. I would never use booster.

One guy in comment used it with booster and said he gained inch in month. I looped it with phone speakers overnight with booster for about 20 day with zero result, also used it before with headphones still same…

If you had hormone deficiency , overweight, extreme fapping, no sports, bad eating habits in your youth its possible that you can grow your dick with DNA Stimulation like aethers new product DNA Activation.

1 Like

Do you have a link for this? I don’t think I’ve heard of them before…Unless, is this Minea’s site?

its mineas site, its a new release

2 Likes

Well this …

4 Likes

your physics teacher would think you were high af or something if you did this lol

3 Likes

I still don’t know if she actually meant “psychic knowledge” or really physics knowledge.
I mean why limiting yourself on physics only,
And psychic knowledge is general one for all, connecting with everybody knowledges you want, like wire, right

Should ask her idk, maybe it’s her typo

Maybe if you want to have knowledge of your math teacher you can say same just for math etc… Or atleast thats how i understand it lol
Imagine for downloading psychic knowledge of dreamweaver :smiley:

1 Like

I don’t know guys
If you want you can ask her too
Her email is somewhere above in thread

I just asked her about this what kind of knowledge we can obtain so I am now waiting on answer

I was also about to ask her the same, since I bought the field myself today.I am aksing myself whether the person has to be in contact with myself, or for example I can download the chess knowledge of Magnus into my head and play better chess this way.

1 Like

Yesterday she explained in patreon that you get the knowledge, not consciousness. I think she explained it to you there.

1 Like

Try QI Flush

1 Like

For every doubt, use this

or this, 1,000,000,000,000,000,000x More Stronger

5 Likes

If you want to be quieter listen to this above Lengendary Subconscious Mind - Mental Blockage Remover from DrVirtual 7, and it will bring you back to the previous state. The only precaution is not to put it in a loop and use it a maximum of 3 times a day.

1 Like

I have asked her

Her response:

" I will change the description these days, because it’s not understood.

Field works to help students with learning fast the knowledge of their teachers.

The audio works on the principle of our videos for learning еnglish, math, etc.

THIS IS NOT WHOLE CONSCIOUSNESS COPIER,

it only draws the knowledge to your subconsciousness mind for specific subjects like physics, mathematics, music, biology, chemistry, history.

It also has a barrier to work only for teachers in schools and universities. (for safe reasons). "