Discussion for other Creator Channels

I discovered Maitreya last week, and so far she is good.
Sapien is the king, and PI, QI and MEF are really good.
I have the same doubts about Morphic Doctor but maybe he is not.
I have to try some of his audio to decide.

1 Like

What is strange he always claims he has huge library and will upload it soon but so far has just uploaded few audios.
Maybe it’s a commercial strategy.
But his videos are really good.

@Captain_Nemo, Are you a Dreamweaver’s student?
How long have you been with Sapien?
Regards.

3 Likes

Captain Nemo is himself Dreamweaver. His company/brand/channel is Sapien Medicine which he started.

9 Likes

Ok, Now I understand.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Inner Power is my Master!!! He is a great Person!!! I Love him with all my heart for Ever!!! :heart::heart::heart::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3:

2 Likes

Spiritual Zone is these days on fire
I appreciate this person

6 Likes

ANYBODY WHO STEALS and can’t be creative enough to even change the COPY of the thing they stole…is not LEGIT.

THEY are a LIAR and a THIEF… and if they lack the integrity of lying and stealing, i’m certainly not trusting them to my subconscious or healing.

But you know… you got a good feeling about them cause :man_shrugging:

lol, which begs the question about other’s bullshit detectors on all down the line…

But please… keep defending this person, so I can keep writing this so they can eek out every single morsel of karma they deserve for their actions.

6 Likes

Okay, my opinion

I respect her works and I think they work, but neither I don’t like fact that she priced Copier as 333$ which name first came from Sapien…she could name it differently like copycat skills or something nvm.
But so far she has done great job.

Only this was her mistake I admit, probably due to the lack of her creativeness (idk) in expressing her new field, but I am sure she didn’t mean any bad when she did it, maybe she just liked name (remember it was requested) and she didn’t know it’s originally from Sapien.

And if she steal it she didn’t intentionally steal it, she did it unconsciously we could say, really don’t know

3 Likes

Lol y
That you maiteya @anon71742144? Why so butt hurt ? Haven’t seen you ages … Why’s that?
Truth hurt?

I know it’s stolen. Completely. Not even an argument at this point…

Oh btw, you’re going to be banned now, but you never visit anymore anyways. Nice knowing you dude… I guess

2 Likes

Okay guys please , no need for fight, really

We can solve this on peaceful and easy ways, choosing polite words, arguments idk or else OM or someone will all ban you, be careful and nice

Concerning Maitreya
I am sure she did it unintentionally, she even didn’t know for Sapiens c. copier, some guy said her about that stuff, she liked it and that was

Wish I would. Lol

But I saw you always try to put others down based on your so-called reputation and you claim to have more knowledge than others which I don’t think you even have. Lol

6 Likes

Some light (and neutral, I hope) reading:

Entrepreneur: Can there be plagiarism in marketing?

Okie dokie. Bye now

Truth hurts. Lol :laughing:

3 Likes

Possibly. Yet here you are showing up out of nowhere after being gone for ages to defend stolen work. That’s not suspicious at all
:thinking: :roll_eyes:

“If she stole and repackaged dream’s work, so why wouldn’t it work”

But she doesn’t make morphic fields, does she? How could it be the same thing??? That’s when my b’s detector went off - when someone copied here their response saying that the audio works differently from sapien’s and explained how it is supposed to work.
It’s all above in the thread I won’t write down again why I think that is BS.

5 Likes

Liars can never keep their stories straight. Tale as old as time. It’s how they catch most high level criminals…on the perjury charges.
Ah well.

6 Likes

English is her second language.

1 Like

I tried a few audios from there to see what this is all about. In my opinion the programmings aren’t pure there are always some underlaying energies from the makers. Thing is when such a person tries to copy knowledge from another person and wants to put it into your subconscious you get part of that person into you. The only person on earth I would trust in that regard is dream and no one else.

That’s just my opinion guess besides all the talk of who likes her and who not I just want to say that one should be cautios of what gets into your subconscious mind when you can’t even communicate with it properly. Did some things in that regard that weren’t that thoughtfull of me in that time.

7 Likes