Discussion for other Creator Channels

This whole thing. :point_up_2:t3:

2 Likes

Would you mind stating who these guys are? Thanks.

At least one of them goes by Wizard something? I don’t remember the exact name, but they have a very similar website design as QI.

2 Likes

Yup…very messy, dense, chaotic energy. Its like one of those 13 year old sub maker from YouTube created these audios, but when drunk and possessed by something nasty (pardon my exaggeration).

10 Likes

Yes, 1 of them is FrequencyWizard. Another is Subliminal Warlock. There is also SubliminalsAffirmationsBooster.

I’ve used the first two, but did not sense any use if a servitor/radionic driver because I am not energy sensitive enough. Thanks for the heads up.

6 Likes

Of course, I am not dissuading anyone from using anything or trying to convert folks to Sapienism, etc. haha. Just my opinion, which may very well be a subjective one.

When I started out, several teachers drove into me the concept of sanctity of energy or purity of energy (although I tend to resist using the p-word). We just did not mix various kinds of energy work with a kitchen sink approach, unless people reached a state where, either they intimately understood the workings of the body, the energy, and their interaction, or, were resilient enough to withstand throw what you may.

When practicing some Dzogchen techniques, I was told not to mix other forms. Same with our Maoshan thunder sect, where while doing a lightening practice as a novice, I decided to innovate, added a certain boosting technique from another Daoist sect, and almost went insane. My Sifu gave me a beating, literally!

I know we all build stacks from various creators, hoping that more audios equal faster results. However, caution is needed. Assaulting the energy body without a clear understanding of what the audio does to the energy body can have long-term ill effects. So, either be cautious or develop a keen intuition and connection to your guides/guardians, who will look out for you and guide you.

Also, research the creators - what is their technique, how were they trained to develop their skills, are they producing real results or it just feels strong (a lot of times, strong is simply the energy being non-graceful and brutalizing the energy body), etc. If the creators are not forthcoming with clear answers, be wary. Fear is not necessary, caution is!

22 Likes

No need to convert me, I am listening to Entity Removal right now just to be safe :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I do not think that IQ has produced negative feedback, I have not found any, in any case if you have any doubts only Sapien’s team and also DrV7.

There is a guy on the maitreya forum who says he feels so good after removing those frequency wizard things from his subconscious…the channel feels strange to me too :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Thanks all for answers. I am not that far energetic and spiritual wise, and I feel something that is not plesant at least. Maybe there is no ill intention, but ill keep away from QI. Im still learning and must find out, how to make a servitor to protect me. Right now I took a listening step back and listening daily to a point of no return.

What about hypnodaddy guys? It seems legit, but can you tell?

Thanks for all the great people here!

2 Likes

Personally i think hypnodaddy best subliminal producer and i haven’t seen any bad effects idk.

2 Likes

I think this channel is worth checking out. People who specialize in energy things, maybe test it and tell us it’s reliable or not. I talked to him on his discord, he’s look like a helpful person and quite young. :blush:

1 Like

Interesting. You just type any phrase you want and it will make some kind of sub out of it?

Not a sub, it’s rather energy work.

Haha i always laugh when i see this suggestion.

So generous lol

Nah thanks. You guys go try your weird discoveries, we aint got time to perhaps absorb awful energies or get ours sucked. :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Could you send me the thread from here please? :pray::slightly_smiling_face:

So agree with you LunaMoon. There are a few people here who regularly want “someone else” to test it first and give their review BEFORE THEY try it.

3 Likes

:100::100::100: :laughing:

4 Likes

Lol im ok thanks

1 Like

Care to elaborate?