Discussion for other Creator Channels

I’m wondering, doesn’t the description give you that information? Is this

the kind of energy and/or mindset you want to invite into your brain and psyche for the betterment of your life?

6 Likes

i was thinking the same thing beacuse someone in the comments said somthink about being scared or somthink and the guy stright up called him a Pu&&**

And you’re still interested in this guy?

:man_shrugging:

ETA: Just to be clear, I’m not criticizing you. It’s not my intention to call you out (unlike some madking–sorry, I couldn’t help myself!).

I am hoping to highlight some things that you can look at for yourself so that you can use the powers of discernment that you do have to choose wisely for yourself, because we’re just the Peanut Gallery.

7 Likes

So good or not? :roll_eyes:

Very well said.

1 Like

Or broadcast it to yourself (your pic in the center, it around the edges) https://sorcerysupreme.com/digital-magnetron-broadcaster/

And meditate on the image while listening to the audio…

2 Likes

Hello, to use your magnetron broadcaster, the photo is stored or saved somewhere or is it only temporary while you use the magnetron ?.

The photo of the person in the center and the sigil on the edges, ok?

What does the magnetron broadcaster do? Does it transmit the energy of any sigil to the person in the photo?

How long does it take or how many sessions does it take for all the energy of a sigil to be transmitted to a person using the magnetron broadcaster?

Thanks.

1 Like

Sorry, I have fixed the link. Elite is not yet available. It will be $10/mo when it is.

For now consider that it creates a conscious link, so it’s not so much of a draining all the energy of a sigil, but broadcasting that to you psionically.

I tend to think with morphic audios using a screenshot/product image allows it to open you up for the audios. I have seen experiments that suggest Reiki is much more effective if you broadcast the Reiki symbols to both people before and during the session.

2 Likes

I’ve been waiting for this, I’m curious to see how it plays out and what you’ve come up with.

2 Likes

has anyone had any results with Maitryas fields DM?

Yes, most of them work well for me.

i bet if DW changes his channel name to include “Negentrophy”, we will “discover” new “negentropic plus plus” channels as well

6 Likes

Yeah, me too. I expect it would be one of best broadcasting radionic software :grinning:.

1 Like

god that would be so tilting for him

I’m working on it on my laptop at a McDonald’s in the middle of nowhere. My prepaid wifi is faster.

But it is happening.

There’s no reason it’s not up yet. I shall blame Mercury Retrograde.

There are a lot of bells and whistles I intend to build, but the S2R2 interdimensional astral nexus, functional and programmed images, and four servitors are done (when this is done, there’ll be a permanent crystal grid of at least 16 Sapien servitors in crystals in just ONE level… and when I post the pic, you gotta know there’s something even more powerful waiting for anyone who uses the pic for reprogramming or sabatoge).

There’s also a functional “intent” box that works very well.

7 Likes

tenor (12)

1 Like

Guys what is your favorite beauty field? sapien has more for symmetry no beautification

2 Likes

Sapien has inner beauty reflected outward, a bunch of face and hair fields, a dark circle one, etc.

6 Likes

Uhh, symmetry IS beauty. That’s how human perception works…

5 Likes

What channels ? Sow i can be aware😵