Discussion for other Creator Channels

Yes I agree.
There are only sleepers and awaken ones; though some are more or less awaken, as well some are more or less asleep, but we are all same kind energy.

1 Like

Um…

What do you mean?

:man_facepalming:

1 Like

what do you think is 12 strand dna?

I already talked about this audio in a previous post, but I believe that this is more correct and will be seen more, in a way that is very underestimated, old audio already, the most powerful driver of results I have ever heard, it is completely changing me. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqbaZMmA7ak

2 Likes

So what do you guys about Dr.Virtual7’s new release?

Idk, this seems too good to be true but I’m still hopeful.

7 Likes

wow i will try this :heart_eyes:
when Sapien will create superpowers? :yum:

1 Like

Hmm… ipf tag + soul/core restorations or all soul restorations series.

2 Likes

Time to try it if it’s samurai-approved

1 Like

5 Likes

Well you basically gain this ability to a degree halfway through Initiation into Hermetics by Franz Bardon.
But you have to put in a LOT of work which is why I’m still at chapter 1-2 for the past 2 years

3 Likes

Holy shit! That testosterone field is the best hormone field I ever used lol

2 Likes

Well, you have my attention.

I am 80% sure they use intention repeater to imbue their videos. I have the same symptoms when overlistening to that channel just like
when overusing intention repeater.

4 Likes

So this is what we got so far for “field” channels:

• Maitreya Fields

• Thomas Subliminals and Morphic fields

• Spirituality Zone

• MEF Dynamics

• Morphic Doctor

Which of these are legit, which of these use actual morphic fields properly in the way Sapien does, and which ones are just BS?

3 Likes

You missed Programmed Intention in the list :smiley:

4 Likes

It seems this channel does in fact use Morphic Fields, and several people attest that they do work.

PI doesn’t use morphic fields though i’m pretty sure

This guy says he uses morphic fields, but when he describes the process he goes through to make them, it sounds like the process of embedding energetic intent, not the creation of an information field. Could be a case of lack of education on the creator’s part, or could be deception.

2 Likes