Discussion for other Creator Channels

You are wondering which pill to take. The blue pill or the red pill. Its hard to make the decision. I understand.

1 Like

Follow your gut feeling.

1 Like

Truth is that I will probably end up buying both at some point, but to your point, not stack them. And I would not buy them at the same time.

1 Like

Try captain’s Holy Paladin.

1 Like

Hey can anyone tell me which is the best audio of sapien for overwhelmed nervous system I have tried everything but not able to restore my nervous system it’s really overwhelmed I m very sensitive to energy and not able to handle more fields but if anything for nervous system helped anyone please tell

Grounding on loop if you want to use audios.

And using Energy Expansion card Sapien’s Instagram - #5 by gpo

1 Like

When exactly did it start? In years.
Because I have it, too.

From one month its very bad having constant headache weird sensations not able to sleep in the night it’s very bad have done MRI went to 3 different doctors all reports are ok nothing is helping​:disappointed::cold_sweat:

Didn’t help

You listened multiple days in a row, several times each day? Maybe the problem is hormonal, especially given sleep issues.

No it’s not harmonal it’s only my nervous system is overwhelmed

If you can take a break from using fields for 1 week, do so.
I also recommend trying Sapien’s Nerve Inflammation Help field.

2 Likes

Did it help you yes I m taking break because whenever I use anything it makes my situation worse and makes me weak and gives headache which is unbearable now this headpain is moved to my neck like I have very stiff neck I can’t move it at all

For the nerve issues guy: Retinol, K2 (mk7), D3, B12 and OMEGA 3 + Vit C rich foods.

Nerve Growth from patreon too. (Your energetic being is OK too. But not enough on its own)

You’re not overwhelmed, it’s growing pains.

1 Like

Growing means?

You are “upgrading”. Try some relaxation exercises… energy flows much easier through you now … and fields will begin to work much faster.

Try Hatha and Kriya yoga too.

1 Like

No man it’s just now it’s too late earlier it started with making my body very weak which I ignored my biggest mistake because it was a big sign then it goes to my head now it’s very very severe

Because now whatever I use makes me weak makes me lose weight so it’s just I m not able to handle these

There is no way Nerve Growth Factor, Your Energetic Being, Yoga and Supplements can cause you to be weak or overwhelmed… unless you’re borderline dead.

Try this,

Sounds like an elemental imbalance leading to erratic behavior in your lifeforce.

If none of this helps + grounding shared by @igem

Drop all fields completely for at least 2 months and focus on nutrition, pranayama, and yoga.

If nothing changes, it’s either psychosomatic or some bizzarre thing I can’t conceptualize yet.

3 Likes

I also don’t know but it all started with morpheus fields don’t know that energy was not for me Or what’s the reason after that all this started