Disputes Thread

cant you just vent it all out completely once? is there an outlet?

2 Likes

… maybe I’m not being clear

It’s a physical thing

It’s not like I just need to scream from a mountaintop

It affects my brain in a way that my brain doesn’t enjoy

3 Likes

Try using the brain refresher
I use that when my mind feels like it’s on fire

1 Like

Hey, sweetie!

Try using an Inner Smile (relax for two seconds and smile at the places where you feel the discomfort - it is like your real beingness just smiling because it knows you’ve got this!). They will relax.

Then use the Smart Tap Tapper. The Emotional Alchemy NFT if you have it (just place a thumb on in and the emotions just glide away . . . )

4 Likes

Thanks Rose :green_heart:

2 Likes

Maybe Inner self Critic to Inner Self Supporter would help to turn off the angry critical voice?

And I’ll add a second vote to Rosechalice’s suggestion for the Smart Tap Tapper too!

3 Likes

Thank you all for your suggestions. The smart tap tapper was very helpful

Shadow, amirite

I’ll be deleting my mini meltdown now

Thanks again

2 Likes
_System : All requirements for interaction has been complete initializing interaction proccess_

I know you dont know me… but i know your food @Jen

Im not sure if you are ready to walk the path in the middle

but i show you these mudras than can help to release energetic baggage

5 Likes

Lol. Thanks

1 Like

@Lunamoon22 Here it goes lol.
I have nothing aganst you personaly, I just dont understnd your behaviour. I commented under a meme( more like a poster) with intention to continue the joke in that meme, to which you then replied with what you believed was true, which turned into discussion. Then you laughed about my percieved trauma and told me to leave my country, then you told me to watch out for drunk women which was completly besides the points made in said meme and my original reply.
Said point was, if both men and women were drunk and in this state decided to have sex, why is man seen as the evil one?

5 Likes

Im sorry.

I wasnt even discussing like upset or anything i didnt even give a like to the meme.

My 1st reply was joking too.

My issue was you commenting whether sarcastically, rethorically or not, on a controversial topic that would always bring replies, which is what happened and then you wanted it to stop.

No friend, again… when you make comments like that on a controversial topic, be aware it opens discussions, so if you dont want that then dont do it or go through the conversation window you just open. Its that simple.

Also i didnt know you were seriously traumatized about the treatment of women or moreso of men in your country, that was a total joke as exaggerating a situation, but if its really that bad for you then i apologize.

As for the last comment : watch out for drunk women, i stand on it. Because if in your country only women are supported with these kinda things then avoid them at all cost to not become a victim of it. Thats all

4 Likes

Since they are both adults, I gotta agree with Mleirbag.

Are women dumb(er than men)?
If not, then why not hold them accountable for their actions?

Two adults, drunk or not, can have sex - The stupid laws might disagree though.

2 Likes

Again, there was no discussion about that or me defending the women at all.

I kept pressing on the discussion because he wanted to avoid it when he inadvertently created it.

But i was not giving my opinion favoring women.

Just that men can also say they did not consent thats all.

I am not even in the slightest interested in that topic tbh, my argument was him poking on a swollen topic then going away lol

Thats all.

Allure thought it was a good topic. I personally see that one just as i see topics like Politics and religion, never ending disagreement. So im out

3 Likes

OK.
Were cool.
I’m out too.
(just wanted to state my view)
(hope I haven’t offended you or anyone, that’s not my intention)

2 Likes

I experienced girl telling me I abused her etc after she got drunk and initiated everything in obvious way. And I dont mean “looks” or anything like that, but both words and touch, If that wasnt consent I dont know what is.I was drunk af too at the time btw. So this is quite touchy subject for me. And this poster wasnt in my native langue, so this situation doesnt look like that only in my country.

But I understand how you could take what I said as an attempt to start discussion, next time I will be more careful about how others might interpret how I comment on controversial topics, you are right here.

Then again, when you said about getting thing up while drunk, I thought you were 100% serious too.

I don’t mind discussing those topics btw, I already stated what I think about this issue in a venting thread.

I commented on a meme, me wanting to start discussion was your perception.

4 Likes

Oh i understand now! Im sorry that happened to you

Sadly a very common thing.

Ive lived in places high in tourism, specially for Spring Break, or big beach after parties of 3 days straight, and girls so drunk they dont even know who they are anymore, jumping from one man to the next, flashing their breast, kissing one then a different man, i mean you name it.

So i dont blame men drunk as them a lot of times thinking they consent :woman_shrugging:

Specially in the scenario in the meme.

Ive known of cases too were the same happened and then the girl goes to bed and a total new man decides that he wants to get it on too, just because he saw the girl doing it with others earlier. NO. Just no. Thats different and that is a rape.

But the other thing? Im a woman and i just cant agree with that. If the woman would have been rejecting the man the whole party but behaved different once she was drunk, that sucks too and its bad but thats why men need to be super careful and avoid those situations. Period.

3 Likes

100% agree

To be fair, if a woman rejects man while sober it might be enough of sign that she doesn’t really want it. But it isnt always like that too, sometimes woman goes to a party with that man then behaves like that, then says she was abused.
Glad we came to an agreement.

4 Likes

Yeah thats what i meant, if the woman was rejecting the man the whole night and changed when drunk she is obviously out of it and doing it still, its taking advantage and abuse.

A lot of women say, even if liked the man and was flirty etc the man should not make a move when shes is drunk, i will always argue with some of those women because i just dont see it right putting all the blame on a man that was as drunk.

I think the only seldome times ive ever got drunk i was with females only, and sure id sleep in the place we were drinking.

NEVER with men. No matter who the men. Would barely drink and always watch my drinks, never leave them alone. Its that simple. The issue starts with us whether the majority of women blame only men, i dislike seeing that very very much. It is our responsibility first and foremost.

There are just a lot of grey areas there.

Im not saying the man can go ahead because the woman decided to get drunk irresponsibly, nope. But if one thing lead to the next from sober to drunk and she was well aware of the situation going on that direction when sober (we ALWAYS know) then suck it up baby cakes if that happens at the end. :woman_shrugging:

Anyway. Its late here. Going to bed.

Will probably wake up to some women upset with my comments here but… its my opinion. 🫢

5 Likes

Hmm, I see.
I actually was triggered to comment on these things.
I agree that this is does not belong to the meme thread.

In the end, men and and women of high value will all move out to those countries that support freedom and don’t have clown laws / legal double standards like the US, Sweden etc.

Sometimes I think all of this is done on purpose to divide and conquer.
To instill fear and sexual trauma in men and women so that they fear each other and then have stuck sexual energies etc.
Traumatized people are easier to control.
Most of humanity is sexually totally fucked up for sure.
And that is not just from pre-generational traumas but also because of new traumas added on top.

The only way to protect yourself is to hang out with and have intimacy with high self esteem people. Or book professional services.

4 Likes

Also to destroy the family nucleus.

A man who comes home to a loyal and supportive woman and children, will have a way easier time to stand up for what is right.

Family units are the backbone against tyranny.

Look at the people in the west. Most have horrible mental and physical health, family bonds are shattered, people getting more and more afraid to stand up for one selves.
Criminals and perverts are getting supported and defended, while the normal citizen gets more and more fucked.

Why should anyone with self esteem want to live in a country that continues to destroy itself and it’s people.

9 Likes