Inner self Critic to Inner Self Supporter

Is your internal monologue friendly, calm and encouraging – or critical and bullying? Here is how to change it for the better

Something I saw on an article site.

But here this is meant to do something similar.

Using a few different techniques including the newer revision fields.

This is meant to help recreate that critic into something far more supportive.

The idea is, what if, instead of being put down, we were always encouraged and put up.

Use as needed

https://www.patreon.com/posts/73510680

96 Likes

Mp3 File and Vimeo video on Patreon.

10 Likes

Feels so good !
Like a warmth around my heart area :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Like having compassion for myself , which is a process that the self love and self respect fields already started but that feels slightly different like it targets the heart from another angle.
Very nice . I really like the new self love /child hood revision series ! Immediate results.

29 Likes

This is a brilliant idea! Now I can shut up my negative inner talk for good!

14 Likes

Thank you Captain :pray:

6 Likes

I have to say the alchemical revision series has been spectacular for me especially the inner of self love, that one completely associated with self transcendence removed my body dysmorphia in weeks. I mean like sometimes I had those insane detox but some fields helped with that.

The inner critic is still an issue even with the silent mind nft but this is playing something in my brain, I’m changing my words as soon as I started playing it.

I feel as this field is for everyone who has negative thoughts, the world is the battle from the mind.
Thank you Dream

34 Likes

I like the idea of releasing it directly to patreon.

17 Likes

Oh wow I feel like I just manifested this for myself.
I try my best not to, but alas there are many times everyday that my mind loves wander off and imagine and play these negative mind movies! I keep chiding myself “stop it Jennifer, you are creating your reality with those thoughts!” I even got Silent Mind to try and help me. Just this evening I asked Venom to please help stop all these negative inner thoughts and an hour later I log on and find this thread!! Wow! :astonished: Thank you @Captain_Nemo :heart:

23 Likes

Awesome!

Looking forward to hearing this.

Does the mandala do anything? or is it just pretty?

5 Likes

its just a still from the video

20 Likes

I would love to purchase this if it ever becomes an NFT image/audio.

I would be down to purchase all the revisions as well if there’s any way to sell a pack of them.

8 Likes

you can download the mp3 from the link provided.

5 Likes

Been looping since release, this makes me feel more sure of myself

16 Likes

Downloaded and will be listening for the next few hours :smiley:

I meant in the same way that Flight to Fight became a mandala we could wear 24/7 to deal with those symptoms, this does the same.

12 Likes

Same xd

This one is golden

:crown:

7 Likes

Wow, I need this - although I’m usually positive, there is a part of me (actually there are more parts lol) which isn’t, always reminding myself what I lack…
Time to shut up the critic lol. Go to sleep, inner critic…

Edit: still, the inner critic kind of pushes me to do more, so, idk, but, I guess that making the inner critic into my inner friend, supporter and no. 1 fan isn’t a bad deal, either, it can even be motivating, now, time for self cheering. :grin::grinning:

Edit: I feel so positive after listening to this field; I FEEL SO PROUD OF MYSELF, damn, I feel good, I love myself, Everything is Perfect, this is a must listen (to).

Thank YOU, Captain! :pray:

18 Likes

perfect timing! thx!

4 Likes

Before listening to inner self critic supporter

After listening to inner self critic supporter

19 Likes

Update- been feeling awesome so far after looping for 30min. last night I felt some energy building up around my heart and played forgiveness and release with crucible and feel so much more lighter. My inner voice is completely quiet now and noticed I am thinking differently as well loving this release.

23 Likes

I wonder if this can release illnesses associated with being overly harsh with oneself (such as hair loss due to performance stress) etc. and improve external relationships as a result.

5 Likes