The Lions Mane (Private Group)

It is day 5. Shedding is still out of control and scalp still shows through the strands. My boyfriend has so much more hair than me now, it is actually embarrassing.

I did notice some baby hairs on the right side of my forehead, so that is encouraging :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Keep it going! 5 days is nothing to showcase the NFTs effectiveness, gotta stick wtih the routine for a while (21 days and you will start to notice things), especially with hair!

3 Likes

Thank you @Shivy-SzN . I agree 5 days is too early to tell and I am optimistic, however, I wanted to give realistic feedback as some had reported nearly immediate results. Some people might need a bit more time than others.

7 Likes

Most definitely, honesty is key and you will achieve great results with this, just make sure to be consistent! I myself didn’t have instant results for hair, but with hormones, etc I felt it right away, thing with hair you always have to be patient

7 Likes

Exactly time bestows all

4 Likes

Also try adding this

4 Likes

Thank you @Hauru. This is a big issue with me and certainly there’s much value in adding this to my routine in general.

2 Likes

Hello. I am new to sapiens NFTs so I don’t know 100% of how this works. I have had hormonal problems for years and the description of the lions mane NFT states it balances endocrine hormones so I’m interested in buying this. But it says sold out. How do I get it now? I heard it’s possible to buy or trade with people here? Can someone help

2 Likes
2 Likes

Newly released

This brings the emotions into balance

4 Likes

Crucible Mental Splace + Lions Mane

Works wonders too

3 Likes

X

=

New character unlocked :unlock:

Dissolve that ego, and realize that there is no spoon…

There are simply no limits to who or what you can become.

3 Likes

Thanks Hauru. I noticed this on my YouTube feed this morning. That is a wonderful release. I bet all of us can benefit from it, especially in face of the all that’s going on in the world today.

How’s your hair doing these days? I’ve noticed your other posts in other threads, this was something you had been struggling with for a while.

2 Likes

Great tips, thank you. I’ve become more diligent at using my subconscious limits remover tag with my lions mane mandala too…

3 Likes

I will assume you want to get the most out of the NFT in shortest time so I will give some suggestions:

-Drop all fields that are focused on physical change/modification, except Lion`s Mane.

-Use ego dissolution before starting ur first loop of Lion’s Mane, for that day. If you can find time, meditate to Ego dissolutiion, followed by active work with Lion’s Mane and keep it up until you cant anymore, then just keep using the audio on passive or pause and come back to it later.

-Possibly reduce daily stack of fields you use and keep what you deem necessary.

-Perform Star exercise before and/or after Lion Mane use. Perform it in any way you wish and however you feel suits you. Exercise has a vast amount of benefits beside being results boost.

All of these apply as “necessity” until you get desired results or at least close to them. Once this happens, you are free to return other fields and use Lion’s mane on passive, but be mindful progression rate of results from LM, will slow down.

7 Likes

Thank you so much for your invaluable advice, @shadowhunter176. It makes a lot of sense and I’ll give it a shot and report back.

I’ve been reading the Star exercise thread and it has been super interesting.

2 Likes

The hairline is back to great, all I have left is the top of my head with less hair and grey hair

7 Likes

I’m so happy for you! I’m thinking you’ll soon have a full head of black shiny hair :slight_smile:

2 Likes

you will also come true👍 @Luana_Ticino

2 Likes

What does it mean? Just normal meditation at the same time Ego disolution plays?

What does active work with the NFT mean? I don´t understand at all

Thank you for your help

1 Like