The Blueprint of ADHD. Public

But now that I think about it, yes. If your short term memory issues are related to ADHD meaning that there’s some frontal lobe issues, dopamine gene issues, and also receptor issues, this is probably going to help ADHDers quicker than just getting 1 paid brain field that doesn’t fix other issues for us. For ADHDers this will help a lot.

1 Like

I got Manhattan Method, but I need help with impulse control and delayed gratification.
At the moment using behavioural techniques and therapy.

Will wait for Dream to help us with hopefully all these issues.

2 Likes

Undoubtedly Manhattaan Method helps in some features and in others the ABP field, but in my opinion this can really make a difference for people with ADHD.

1 Like

I think we’ve added enough layers for this. As TF_CAD said, ABP will help. But I think this one will cater to you very meticulously. If chosen to be created.

1 Like

Not sure, but doesn’t Project Mental Health address ADHD as well?

1 Like

Project Mental Health is great indeed, but it misses dimensions that are specific to any neuroatypical conditions.

In other words, we want to go macro (PMH or Panchanga Yoga) and Micro (Blueprint of ADHD + action steps in the physical through sport, good nutrition & habits, etc.)

I think you’ve got this with CBT :muscle:

Overcome Any Addiction: Dopamine Receptor Repair & Addiction Healing and Inner self Critic to Inner Self Supporter should also be helpful in that regard :slight_smile:

Fyi everyone, the draft is finally ready and we will submit it to Dream this week.

If you have not joined the group, and would like to give us feedbacks, it is the time now :pray:

5 Likes

Count me in please

1 Like

I’d be happy to join in!

Now it’s a public project

The Blueprint of ADHD. Public

1 Like

The way it should have been, guys and gals.

What I see right now in people is an extreme level of psychological disturbances of every imaginable kind. The more projects like this one and Project Mental Health are made public, the better.

Man, if I had the cash to float a serious mental health project I would just pay Dream so it could be distributed for free. So people could do mass meditations and healing with it.

1 Like

I am very interested!! The pills are having side effects on me and has lead my life to a detriment. Thanks for this beautiful project!

3 Likes

wonderful. I’m so hyped to hear the results from all of us. this would be indeed a gamechanger
we’re literally diamonds to be cut at this point.
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Never been a fan of the amphetamines we are being prescribed, but to be fair I’m lacking experience on the topic.

I’ve been trying Tyrosine for the last month, and so far so good. Being an amino acid, I do not experience negative side effects.

Perhaps you’d like to check it out?

I’ve invited you into the group :ok_hand:

1 Like

Can I still join the group? Or is it not necessary because it’s a public project and everyone is getting access anyway once it’s ready?
I’m so very thankful for this one :-) :heart_eyes:

It’s not necessarily necessary unless you want to pitch in. But sure I’ll invite you!

2 Likes

Unnecessary has become public.

Hello everyone, this is Jojo here coming back with an announcement. This will be a public field (hopefully) if we can get the number of votes in order make it public that would be great (It was closed and is now reopened to people who are interested.) . We need about 20 more. Thank you to everyone who has already joined, we’re looking to finalize this soon.

5 Likes

Hi, Jojo, thank you! What does it mean to join the group? Do we have to do something? Do we commit to buy the fields when it’s out?

1 Like

Hello! All that would be needed is a vote. We need 14 more votes to be registered as a public project so that it will be available for all. The project will be finished very soon and there is no need for anyone to do anything but vote! No need to by if it’s public as well.

4 Likes

Thank you for your explanation. I’m interested if you can add me, please ^^

1 Like