Overcome Any Addiction: Dopamine Receptor Repair & Addiction Healing

Overcome Any Addiction: Dopamine Receptor Repair & Addiction Healing

Repairs dopamine receptors in the limbic system, using a faster healing field with nerve growth factor and also repairs the dopamine production areas. This also work with your subconscious to give you the inner strength and will power to overcome your addictions.

Addiction creates an imbalance in your dopamine receptors. People tend to become addicted when they begin to depend on a substance or activity for pleasure (generated by release of dopamine).

Over time, the brain adapts in a way that actually makes the sought-after substance or activity less pleasurable. In nature, rewards usually come only with time and effort. Addictive drugs and behaviors provide a shortcut, flooding the brain with dopamine and other neurotransmitters.

As a result of these adaptations, dopamine has less impact on the brain’s reward center due to less production of dopamine and people have to take or do more of it to get the same dopamine “high” they got used to. And at this point, little to nothing other than what you are addicted to can generate dopamine for you.

The fields in this audio work on repairing the imbalance created by addicted behaviors. Repairs dopamine receptors in the limbic system, using a faster healing field with nerve growth factor and also repairs the dopamine production areas. Over time, this will restore your dopamine levels and allow you to feel a good amount of pleasure again from any activity. This also helps tremendously with depression.

The reward circuit in the brain includes areas involved with motivation and memory as well as with pleasure. Addictive substances and behaviors stimulate the same circuit—and then overload it.

Overcoming an addiction is also very difficult because repeated exposure to an addictive substance or behavior causes nerve cells in the nucleus accumbens and the prefrontal cortex to communicate in a way that couples liking something with wanting it, in turn driving us to go after it. That is, this process motivates us to take action to seek out the source of pleasure. Over time, this takes almost complete control over our willpower… making it feel impossible to overcome addiction.

The fields embedded in this audio works with your subconscious to give you the inner strength and will power to overcome your addictions. Addicts very much lack the strength and willpower to to overcome their addiction. Even if they want to change, their brain is already programmed to want their addictive substance/activity more. The fields in this audio grant you back strength and control of your willpower and with programming to push you to overcome your addiction.

The fields in this audio work on fixing the physical (dopamine receptors) and spiritual (willpower/inner strength) to overcome addiction.

(There was no thread for this audio yet)

22 Likes

One of the most important healing fields ever made!

Perfect for shortenening the NoFap flatline or any other “down” phases when getting rid of a drug.

The patreon version does not have the loud logo sound in the beginning and is perfect for being looped overnight :night_with_stars:.

22 Likes

This field is like a bro for me who pat my back when I feel down.
Everytime when I loop this at night I feel 100x better next day.

11 Likes

One of the first Sapien fields I ever used and it’s one of my best friends right now as I wean down from a medication

8 Likes

I thought I remember Captain saying to not overuse this one. But if you haven’t got damaged from it, I shall try.

5 Likes

@Captain_Nemo

What’s the recommendation for amount of listens for the overcome addiction?

Is it like brain regeneration can we loop it?

3 Likes

Use a amount u feel comfortable with
U can loop it just dont overdo it
Im looping it usually 2 to 3 nights after a relapse
But u are fine when listening to a minimum of 2 to 3 times a day

7 Likes

This really helped me fix my damaged receptors and allowed me to recieve pleasure from my daily life. But now whenever I listen to it I go into a really depressive numb kind of state

15 Likes

I do not seem to find this on Patreon. Is it there and I’m just overlooking it?

https://www.patreon.com/posts/18013850

3 Likes

Got it. Thank you

1 Like
3 Likes

It even makes music sound better

3 Likes

I generally use 3 times in a row. You can really feel your basal dopamine raising in some minutes. Simple things are pleasurable again

4 Likes

Somehow I didn’t paid enough attention to this field (brain Regeneration seems to lower addictions as well) - but I want to completely heal myself, so it’s on my list.

2 Likes

In my experience this field also helps with motivation and makes you enjoy everyhting more, don’t sleep on it!

6 Likes

That’s the selling point for me - sure, I like coffee, but I would like to truly enjoy it again; also, nature, I really like it, but I used to be in Awe of its beauty, so

I guess I won’t, from now on.

Plus the motivation part, I find it be lowered than it used to be.

2 Likes

Actually looping Brain Regeneration while sleeping isn’t a bad idea if it doesn’t disturb you. I do the same with Plasma Brain since I bought Smart Stem Cells.

1 Like

It doesn’t disturb me (any field actually), but I still got to listen to many fields, so I can’t loop one for too long.

So I rather add playlist overnight.

I’m going to use this for what I suspect is either a food or junk food addiction.

Right now, I’m listening to it, but feel pressure in a few places in my head, almost bordering a headache. Is that normal, or something bad?

2 Likes