The Requests and Fields

Morphic fields to repair, restore and protect the internal nasal walls, from any damage caused by antigenic tampons.

1 Like

An automated swimming workout

9 Likes

Just the sex organs Smart Field.
Finds any problems, damages, blockages, imbalances, negativ cords, traumas… and heals them

Dream, please make this field :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

7 Likes

Float Tank Simulation

A float tank, also known as a floatation tank, a sensory deprivation tank, or an isolation tank, is a tank filled with 300 millimeters of Epsom salt and water heated to the outer skin temperature.

The high salt concentration of the tank makes it easy for you to float on your back with the back of your head partially underwater. Tanks tend to be large so you can stretch fully without touching its roof, floor, or walls.

2 Likes

Is there already a field or nft that increases the amount of Dopamine receptors?

The field you recommended repairs existing Dopamine receptors but doesn’t increase the amount of Dopamine receptors. I’ve been aware of this field. Thanks for trying to help.

1 Like

The field you recommended repairs existing Dopamine receptors but doesn’t increase the amount of Dopamine receptors. I’ve known this field already. Thanks for trying to help.

Signaling molecule called SCUBE3 for hair growth

University of California, Irvine-led researchers have discovered that a signaling molecule called SCUBE3 potently stimulates hair growth and may offer a therapeutic treatment for androgenetic alopecia, a common form of hair loss in both women and men.

“At different times during the hair follicle life cycle, the very same dermal papilla cells can send signals that either keep follicles dormant or trigger new hair growth,” said Maksim Plikus, Ph.D., UCI professor of developmental & cell biology and the study’s corresponding author. “We revealed that the SCUBE3 signaling molecule, which dermal papilla cells produce naturally, is the messenger used to ‘tell’ the neighboring hair stem cells to start dividing, which heralds the onset of new hair growth.”

10 Likes

@noname I guess you’re already aware of the existing hair fields and they won’t fix your problem?

This request isn’t necessary about me. You know Captain releases updated versions of certain fields, I guess he’s the one to decide if something can be used or not for improvement of existing fields.

1 Like

An an unbreakable/extreme mental confidence NFT to let nothing effect you negatively!

1 Like

Tattoo removal field would be nice, I see many people requested this earlier as well.

4 Likes

just the ankle

5 Likes

just the belly

what do you mean by just the belly? the fat? the organs? the abdominal wall? They have been done already

2 Likes

Have u tried
*Automated Calves and Feet Muscle Workout with joint strengthening

Ive been using it about 5-6 days/week and it appears to be helping my ankles.(I am mostly using it for my calves and shins) I also recommended it to a friend of mine (who although he swims laps for an hr. 5 days a week) is developing foot drop.

4 Likes

upgraded Subconscious Limits Removal + upgraded Energy Blockage Removal + Upgraded Chakra booster Tag / NFT

3 Likes

Morphic fields to repair, restore and protect the internal nasal walls, from any damage caused by antigenic tampons.

Posting your request all the time wont make it happen, read the rules:

“There are a lot that wont get made, nor will spamming or upvoting get your requests done, in fact it probably makes it less likely.”

6 Likes

Can we have a symmetrical face (bone structure and muscle toning) NFT? I know the audio exists but NFT would work all the time by ownership… sorry if this seems redundant. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes