The Requests and Fields

Maybe to finish up the series

Just the elbows? Against tendonitis and other problems

2 Likes

Please consider:
ā€œJust the Pelvis PLUSā€ or ā€œPelvic Healing PLUSā€ (anti-inflammation and healing, including healing of muscles, ligaments, tendons and joints that support the pelvis and where the spine connects to pelvis).

(The pelvis consists of the right and left hip bones (coxal or pelvic bones) joined with the sacrum. Anteriorly, the hip bones meet to form the pubic symphysis. Posteriorly, the hip bones unite with the sacrum to form the sacroiliac joints.)

Added: What many people dont realize is that the S.I. joints (there are 2, 1 on each side) and the many ligaments are the only thing that connects the spine to the pelvis!!
So that is why ā€œjustā€ healing the pelvis itself isnt enough, those 2 S.I. joints and many ligaments need to be healed too!
And of course if u are looking at the entire pelvis in its totality, then of course that would also include the muscles and tendons.

Thank you for considering this.

Interesting website (page mostly anatomy):

13 Likes

Chest and Back Muscles Shredder on gumroad

To complete the series and thus promoting harmonious growth

4 Likes

Sexual dysfunction in women
Study shows that over 45% of women do not experience pleasure during sex due to vaginal and clitoris atrophy

Studies have shown that increasing testosterone and blood flow to this areas helped reverse vaginal and clitoris atrophy and increased sex drive in women.

My request is to create a field that increases testosterone production and increase blood circulation to this area which will not affect general testosterone levels in the female body.

8 Likes

An nft version of ego dissolution (Unrestricted smart field which can adjust itself based on user and with negentropy if possible) and made suitable for using 24/7

8 Likes

Archangel Michael NFT on soundweave. :pray:

3 Likes

Would a Numerologically Inclined be done @Dreamweaver ?
It works in the same principle as the Astrologically one, but Iā€™m imagining it to help more with the internal side, to help one change from the inside, shifting from operating from negative patterns to more positive ones, to align with their best version and potential.
Please consider Captain :pray:

3 Likes

Dragon Bone Sword

A smart field that gives you its own unique power and abilities against any opponents that also when not actively used floats around the bearer of it and attacks foes on its own accord in defense. Moves too quickly to dodge, pierces any armor, cannot break but if damaged regenerates.

1 Like

New digital nfts for self realization series and sacred flower (upgraded version of previous tags)

3 Likes

An anxiety NFT on the Sapien Shop maybe?

1 Like

A field to remove benign tumours from the body and to reverse the gene mutation that caused those

3 Likes

DNA repair might help to some extent
How about you get the Eternal tag? If you can, itā€™s a very good investment

3 Likes

Can you specifically create one NFT as a tag or anything to use 24*7 for warding off evil eye. I know that the Cloak of Shadow comes close but what if one wants to be noticed (recognised for achievements etc) but not in a way that would bring the evil eye. Might be overthinking. Cause drushti is very powerful. It may happen unknowingly. When people who are facing some problem see a person experiencing good stuff, I personally have been a victim to it loads of times especially since in India one meets more people due to the population.

1 Like

How about Hamsa on crypto dot com?

1 Like

Virus disruptor NFT on soundweave.

1 Like

Okayā€¦ sounds great but I have no idea what it is :sweat_smile: but thanks for being so prompt :two_hearts: you know I was kinda missing seeing you around. Now Iā€™m of the opinion that it was probably due to your Cloak of Shadow tag? :upside_down_face: youā€™re the one selling a copy right?

1 Like

The Hamsa
The hamsa is a palm-shaped amulet popular throughout the Maghreb and in the Middle East and commonly used in jewelry and wall hangings. Depicting the open right hand, an image recognized and used as a sign of protection in many times throughout history, the hamsa is believed by Middle Easterners, to provide defense against the evil eye, a malicious stare believed to be able to cause illness, death or just general unluckiness. image

2 Likes

Iā€™ll look into this. This could solve my issue :smiley: Thank you :blush:

2 Likes

you're welcome 3
You will have to see if there is a copy for sale on crypto. You can also make an offer to an owner to see if they are open to it.

1 Like

Some ideas for possible future NFT tags. If you bring these back how to make them ā€œsmarterā€ and better.

Matchmaker
Turns off around creepy people. i.e. Only attracts people to you that you want attracted to you.

Helps people to like you in the way you want them to. Doesnā€™t make them. But helps them see the side of you that fits with them liking you in the way you wish they did. Because you donā€™t want everyone to be just a friend. Some friends, some mentors, some more than friends, etc.

Energy
Throttles itself down if the energy it brings your physical body reaches a level where you have any unwanted side effects.

Turns off when you close your eyes.

Magi
Just bring this one back! Lol. Please.

Procrastination and Efficiency
(not sure if thatā€™s what it was called.) The bee tag.

Add something to it so you constantly figure out how to accomplish things in less amount of time. Itā€™s already doing a lot towards that with Efficiency but to also help you have insight on what to do in order to get something done quicker. Like the lightbulb coming on in your head so to speak.

@SammyG @Dreamweaver do they read all of these without being tagged? idk. If so, apologies. They probably do.

2 Likes