The Requests and Fields

Does the Anti Inflammatory field cover that?

I play it. Not effective for my issue.

1 Like

thank you @Dreamweaver

6 Likes

wow, you got a fast response, lol

4 Likes

Lucky you :joy::sweat_smile: (joke lol)

Nerve growth factor could help until then

1 Like

When you say in the meantime: Sinus, what field are you referring to?

1 Like

It eases the symptoms but not the cure for root cause. But At least something to help.

2 Likes

How about a Calcium field? Maybe like a Vitamin D 2.0? That would be awesome. I would use it on my family.

Metformin to decrease COVID-19 severity and mortality: Molecular mechanisms and therapeutic potential

2 Likes

Thanks bro :heart:

2 Likes

:exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

1 Like

2 Books please.

• Your biography
  • A manual on psychic development / spiritual growth.
1 Like

Please consider creating an inexpensive NFT and/or audio to:

Slow down the perception of time
(upgraded/updated from the audio)

Thanks

5 Likes
1 Like

I think a Ojas NFT would be good. something could go wrong with the power grid and we canā€™t access the audios anymore. Thatā€™s one of the fields I wouldnā€™t want to be without lol.

3 Likes

wow how did it not occur to me?

speed up the perception of time as well for when im at workšŸ™‚

3 Likes

Continuing the astral series

3 Likes

For contraception: the morphic field of RISUG would be great. Basically, this is a polymer that goes inside the vas deferens, but rather than blocking the sperm (as a vasectomy does), it works like a paper shredder, destroying them all before they reach the semen. Since thereā€™s no money to be made with it, of course pharmaceutical companies arenā€™t interested, but it could set so many peopleā€™s minds at ease (especially after the big news today).

Edit: as far as I know, women canā€™t use it because the Fallopian tubes are much bigger than the vas deferens, so the failure rate is too high. But Iā€™m sure the morphic field could still work.

1 Like

Morphic fields to repair, restore and protect the internal nasal walls, from any damage caused by antigenic tampons.