Need help with my playlist order

Hi!

I made a new playlist and I need some help with the order.
I recently started nofap, taking cold showers, doing wim hof method (was thinking about doing pranayama, I still don’t know which one has more benefits), and lots more healthy stuff. Now the thing is that I have gained PIED from watching adult content and I want to get rid of it. My morning woods are extremely strong but when it’s time for intercourse it doesn’t get as hard as it should (so it’s all psychological). I had no clue that watching adult content would be so horrible. It’s not great having PIED at the age of 17.

Anyway let’s get to the playlist (all of those audios are from Sapien) -
Subconcious limits removal
Extreme self confidence
Amyghala healing
Become whole
Get rid of ED
Ego dissolution
Energy blockage removal
Jing restoration
Enhanced blood circulation
Nitric oxide release
Unstoppable power (I’m a huge procastinator so that’s why I added this one aswell)

Do let me know if I should remove/add something

In the future I would also like to add in androstenol for extra confidence but the playlist would then be too long and I wouldn’t get as effective results.

All help is appreciated! :slight_smile:

I don’t know if you need the ED, blood circulation and nitric oxide fields because you said it’s emotional, not physical. I would just take those out

I would put ego dissolution right after subconscious limits and energy blockage after that

Become whole towards the end

1 Like

Fix your dopamine receptors.

:point_down:

2 Likes

Hi!
I have overcome the addiction. Both cigarette smoking and pr0n. The last time that I watched pr0n was around August 1-10th and I went cold turkey with smoking 3 days ago. Is the dopamine receptor video really that necessary?

Just making sure.

Also ty for ur response, I appreciate it alot.

Hi!
I’ll probably ditch the ED and enhanced blood circulation then. But the nitric oxide one made it harder in the morning and harder when I have spontaneous erections. Enhanced blood circulation probably played a roll in it too (not sure about this one).

Ty alot!

1 Like

Yes.

That field is titled “overcome addiction” but it really restores dopamine receptors. It is for the physical healing of your brain and reward system AFTER you have overcame your addiction.

Super healthy dopamine receptors = excitement for everything in life.

Without this field, the natural duration of the dopamine receptor recovery from adult material is between 3-9 months.

After you have healed your dopamine receptors do not expose yourself anymore to any of the drugs, as these will be super exicting for your brain.

PIED = dopamine receptors are still wired for something else than real women.

Black Martian Jing will also help with overall sexual stamina.

For helping with procrastination get the Flight to Fight field.

3 Likes

I see. Thank you, I’ll add it to my list.

Are black martian jing and flight to fight in his patreon on gumroad? I want to get his patreon but I can’t afford it right now as I am a student and I do not get stable income from anywhere. :p

Those are both paid fields and not on Patreon.

But if you can get Patreon for 1 month, get the Overcome Any Addiction version from there, as it has rain sound only without the logo sound in the beginning. Then you can loop it over the nights…

1 Like

Yeah that logo sound will haunt me forever. It breaks my ears on the lowest volume even. Haha. Isn’t looping fields, subliminals, etc… overnight insufficent? I think I red it in the FAQ section.

It is all about the right fields and subliminals.
Some stuff can be and should be looped.
Some stuff shouldn’t be looped or even listened to.
As with everything in life, a lot of research needs to be done for a proper outcome :wink:
A lot of info on everything here on the forum if you are willing to use the search function.

Here’s my playlist right now, hopefully it isn’t too long - https://imgur.com/a/o5bhG7O