The Blueprint of ADHD. Public

This is the cure for ADHD. This field will allow all of our deficits to be removed over time by changing things like genes, brain functions, dopamine levels, and more. It’s time we no longer suffered. It’s time we completely overcame…

• I’m In!

0 voters

16 Likes

If you voted, please vote again. The poll has been updated.

2 Likes

This is going to be such a good one. Like, literally insane.

2 Likes

I am interested. Don’t have a formal diagnosis yet, but I think I have ADHD

1 Like

What are some symptoms you are facing?

Let’s go!

1 Like

I did some greaaat research. But Dream will be dream and make it 100x better. We will soon see.

2 Likes

I’m only interested if it’s a public project and not NFT.

1 Like

We need also Blue Print of OCD

2 Likes

How is this one doing?

1 Like

I listen to this at times when I feel my OCD is out of control, usually regarding cleanliness, food and everyday minutiae.

1 Like

That name is strange lol. Blueprint basically means a prototype for something, the original pattern on which things are based.

1 Like

Lol just stay tuned for the release if dream decides to make it. It shouldn’t be weird once revealed.

1 Like

So release soon?

Soon, can’t say how many days but yes. Still don’t know if dream will make it though honestly.

It seems to me that each person can have various problems, such as calculation, memory and so on.
In theory listening to this, the related problems should go away, right?

Couldn’t call it a cure for adhd if we didn’t address things like shallow processing, sluggish cognitive tempo, and working memory deficits.

However some areas that are non adhd related will have to be found in other brain fields. We didn’t want to replace intelligence fields (even though there will be intelligence improvements.)

1 Like

So those with ADHD and short-term memory issues should listen to this first?

This along with PBE and Brain dancer should give people more than enough working memory enhancements imo.

But it’s not going to replace drops of memory or Manhattan method in working memory improvements. It’s specifically to cure ADHD not to replace pure intelligence gumroad fields.

3 Likes

But now that I think about it, yes. If your short term memory issues are related to ADHD meaning that there’s some frontal lobe issues, dopamine gene issues, and also receptor issues, this is probably going to help ADHDers quicker than just getting 1 paid brain field that doesn’t fix other issues for us. For ADHDers this will help a lot.

1 Like