Inner self Critic to Inner Self Supporter

this is book that i’ve read and i think is a good addition to this field

Soul without Shame: A Guide to Liberating Yourself from the Judge Within

5 Likes

It can certainly support your healing of those conditions and assist with the other healing processes you’re using for those conditions, sure.

4 Likes

This field is amazing! I have been looping it a bit since release and my inner self has become so much more positive. Like this morning, when I was analyzing my situation, I thought to myself: ‘I have a problem, I can’t do xyz.’ And my inner voice was telling me: ‘There’s no way that I can’t do it, right? It’s just more difficult, but I still can if I need to. I somehow managed to do it in similar situations in the past.’

I also have to admit that since the change’s happened so fast, I feel a lit bit scared and worried. It’s just not familiar to be this positive. Maybe I should have taken this field more slowly so that I could adapt to the change better :disappointed:.

27 Likes

Keep at it.
Don’t be afraid to be and think positive.

:mechanical_arm:

54 Likes

Lovely, a free alternative to The Silent Mind NFT.

1 Like

This is magic. This might be the first field ever to give me immediate, earth shaking results. It is so quiet and lovely between my ears. Remove Unconscious Clutter has been a great tool for managing the bitter, hateful inner voice raging about everything I do and once I pair it with this… Blissful times ahead.

Thank you, Captain.

18 Likes

I also build these mental films but I haven’t done anything to change them yet. Anyway, thanks for your testimony, it’s really precious to me, it’s gold.

3 Likes

Do you think this field is better to listen to it alone or rather in a stack?

3 Likes

Hi @Fender_Cad I prefer to work with this audio on it’s own. I find I can absorb and integrate an audio faster if I set aside some time each day to truly listen to it and take it all in.
You can also add it to a stack if you wish, there is no hard rule.

10 Likes

Thanks

2 Likes

I am absurdly grateful for this. The self love and parent one has made a 180 for me. I have felt my approaches to life and even my dreams have shifted.
My inner critic and it’s harshness has been the topic of conversation with my therapist for over a year now.

Again, cannot wait. So grateful

23 Likes

new stack

。blueprint

。Inner Self Supporter

。Alchemical Revision Childhood

。Alchemical Revision of Trauma

。Alchemical Revision of Inner Self Love

。Depression Begone

。New Perspectives

27 Likes

This plus outlook retrainer is very nice especially before bed

9 Likes

Thanks for tips, Jen

Does it also help with sleep?

1 Like

I went right out after so I would guess it can but I don’t think it will make you drowsy I just think it promotes a more peaceful mind state

2 Likes

I meant longer or deeper sleep

1 Like

Well it has been absent of any weird dreams so I can say that

3 Likes

Last question
The Patreon instructions for this field and the others contained in the Certebrum album suggest:

These can affect you a lot, i suggest one or two listens per usage time.

Does usage tme mean a total usage?
Many thanks for answers.

1 Like

I just listen to this once at a time, Like most fields -

And I’ve decided to listen once in the afternoon and once at night

Once is powerful enough

1 Like

Every day?

1 Like