JAAJ's Daily Self Love Stack 2024 šŸ¤

Shamanic blend medicine i think
Also include amygdala healling

1 Like

For SGB AND Amygdala replace with new perspectives and shamanic medicine blem

2 Likes

Interesting. That might be doable, since apparently there are tracks in the long stack that either canā€™t be found in YouTube, or canā€™t be found in Patreon, making putting a playlist together next to impossible.

I have a fixed income, and limited funds. Are any in that short stack paid tracks?

You can find all free fields on the YouTube channels ā€œSapien Medicineā€ or ā€œDream Seedsā€ or ā€œEnergetic Alchemyā€.

1 Like

I looked, but I couldnā€™t find Inner self Critic to Inner Self Supporter on YouTube.

Okay, I see that this one field is actually not free (but almost free on patreon).

So if you can afford a 1 month patreon subscription (ca. 5 $), then you can download all the fields there.

If you cannot afford it, then just skip this one field for now and use the others.
Any type of healing progress counts.

Ok, I will. Iā€™ll try again to put the Playlist together. Thank you. Yes, I am subscribed to him on Patreon.

2 Likes

@EmpressReborn Stages 2-4 each have one Patreon field not available on YT.

I deleted the previous reply because I misread your answer. Iā€™m sorry. I thought you were meaning the Self Connection series. My mistake! :flushed:

Any particular way I should use your playlists? Like use stage 1 overnight for a month, etc?

1 Like

Those arenā€™t my playlists but JAAJā€™s. I just made them so others wouldnā€™t have to hunt for the fields all over YouTube :hugs:

You can use JAAJā€™s recommended way of listening or experiment and find your own way. Currently I myself am listening to stages 1 and 2 together since I have extra time.

2 Likes

No problem there. But, would Angelic Intercession do me any good? Iā€™m Wiccan, not a Christian.

If it works anyway, no problem.

You can skip that field if it doesnā€™t resonate. There are some interesting conversations about it on this forum and it seems to be more universal than just a Christian thing. Iā€™m under the impression that Maoshan Wanderer isnā€™t Christian and he speaks highly of it.

2 Likes

Oh? Iā€™ll give it a fair shot, then.

1 Like

We got to understand that telling someone," oh, listen to this, and itā€™s going to do this for you"ā€¦ (things they probably tried ā€œeverythingā€ in the past to fixā€¦ itā€™s almost like an insult to them and their time, regardless of how ā€œeasyā€ it is.

I was thinking maybe Dream could create a story/knowledge audio that explains the nature of reality in the most fundamental level there can beā€¦

Cause once you understand even a little bit of the nature of reality, your behavior changes.

So:

Understanding an ATOM and the consciousness within that ATOM, how a group of ATOMs comes together, see themselves as ā€œIā€ the ATOM working with other ATOMs to create A cell.

Now move up and you a group of cells working together that see themselves as ā€œIā€ the Cell working together with other Cells to create a Tissue.

Move up from that and now you got a group of Tissues that see themselves as ā€œIā€ the Tissue" working with other Tissues to create Organs.

Now move up from that even more Organs to create ā€œyouā€ā€¦

Move up from there You and all the group of people within your race come together and create the ā€œblack, white, Asian, Indian, Latinā€ etcā€¦

Now you Got ā€œIā€ the race thatā€™s made of all these smaller components working together to create meā€¦

Move up from there you got the Human Race on the earth to see themselves as ā€œIā€ the Human Race.

Now The earth does it, the sun and everything in existence.

But as you know you canā€™t perceive all the interactions between each cell as they are vibrating WAYYY to fast for us. (Time is the missing element in the periodic table) it doesnā€™t mean itā€™s not happeningā€¦ Because 1 second itā€™s there than itā€™s not, then itā€™s there and then itā€™s not again. The same way youā€™re there and then youā€™re not.

In the same way, you might say a Hamster doesnā€™t live long, but you are measuring that lifespan of that life to your perception of time, but 2-3 years to that Hamster could be 90-100 years to your experience of time.

So what does this have to do with anything?
Well if you understand that you are vibrating at a particular frequency and anything that you can perceive can affect you then imagine this:

you got someone who can tap into a specific frequency to create a specific response through the direct infusion of that outcome into your being (at times directly into your cells/atom) some require an instant healing from 2 days of listening but fail to realize that they are perceiving changes from the Larger ā€œIā€ (Body) but the changes are happening instantly to the cell and as the cell are vibrating at a MUCH faster frequency than you can see it looks like it took 4 weeks for this change to occur but to that cell, it can happen in 24 to 48 hours.

Iā€™m sure Dream could explain this much better and possibly even educate us on the fundamental nature of reality/life.

7 Likes

Thatā€™s a very interesting take to this. Itā€™s something that I hadnā€™t thought of before. I like the idea of Sapien Medicine doing a video like this. It would educate people for sure.

I have a question for @JAAJ.

Regarding the multistage playlists, should these be played during the day, or overnight? Is it ok to do stuff while itā€™s playing, like read?

However you feel is right for you.
But keep in mind that if the fields are going release trauma and emotional blocks, this might interrupt deep sleep. I personally would use during the day.

Yes, you can do whatever you want in parallel.
However I would not recommend that you feed your mind with anything negative while the fields are working on you. With negative I mean news, social media, music with negative lyrics etc.

4 Likes

As a note
This does cover similarly some major aspects. This isnt commonly shared it seems

3 Likes

Not to worry. I decided to download Garfield comic books on my Kindle. (KindleUnlimited service, to save money) Nothing like some good, clean laughter to go with the fields!

Any other books you suggest?

Enjoy, but donā€™t take Garfield or John as role models, they are both in victim mode :laughing:

2 Likes