JAAJ's Daily Self Love Stack 2024 šŸ¤

Thatā€™s a very interesting take to this. Itā€™s something that I hadnā€™t thought of before. I like the idea of Sapien Medicine doing a video like this. It would educate people for sure.

I have a question for @JAAJ.

Regarding the multistage playlists, should these be played during the day, or overnight? Is it ok to do stuff while itā€™s playing, like read?

However you feel is right for you.
But keep in mind that if the fields are going release trauma and emotional blocks, this might interrupt deep sleep. I personally would use during the day.

Yes, you can do whatever you want in parallel.
However I would not recommend that you feed your mind with anything negative while the fields are working on you. With negative I mean news, social media, music with negative lyrics etc.

4 Likes

As a note
This does cover similarly some major aspects. This isnt commonly shared it seems

3 Likes

Not to worry. I decided to download Garfield comic books on my Kindle. (KindleUnlimited service, to save money) Nothing like some good, clean laughter to go with the fields!

Any other books you suggest?

Enjoy, but donā€™t take Garfield or John as role models, they are both in victim mode :laughing:

2 Likes

Donā€™t worry, I wonā€™t. :laughing:

1 Like

Blueprint of past
New perspective
Blueprint of life

Those three are paid but if you look at the long term goal, these prices are worth it

Another modified self love and trauma healing stack for those who want efficient time based stack.

Point of No Return (paid)
Blueprint of life (paid)
Blueprint of past (paid)
Project Mental Health (paid)
Become Whole
New Perspective (paid)

There are other fields that are worth it but if time is of the essence, I whole heartedly believe this stack will help you build the foundation of a brand new person.

4 Likes

Im getting some serious mood swings nowadays

Always getting angry towards the end of the day when I start my self love/healing stack :thinking:

1 Like

Read this article and keep going with your healingā€¦

8 Likes

Thank you, this explains it

I will keep pushing through

2 Likes

Iā€™ve noticed the same from self love and mental health audios.

1 Like

Hi, I am new to this forum. I started my journey from Youtube Fear release audio. Now I have been listening JAAJā€™s free self love stack and Point of No return stack. Honestly speaking, I have never been calm this much in my life and it feels really good.

Thanks a lot.

14 Likes

2 months into my self love/trauma healing stack, I believe my gf is not right for me. I was in love with the fact that having a girl with me for the sake of accompanying this black hole in me. We are not compatible, she does not understand me, she isnā€™t emotionally understanding that much. I realized my self worth and believe itā€™s time to break things off and focus on myself.

Previously I would ignore these because ā€œI should be happy I have a girlfriendā€, but no I canā€™t ignore anymore.

11 Likes

Have you tried to share the audios to her?

Maybe she is suffering in a way that audios may help her.

1 Like

I thought about I but I realized it wouldnā€™t be appropriate. We both come from a background of a conservative culture and things like morphic field would only be considered black magic. Thankfully, I am open minded, her on the other handā€¦ not so much. Itā€™s ok, when Iā€™m ready to get back into a relationship, it will be with mutual love and compassion.

5 Likes

Friends,

Ive heard it said above we need tondo the PONR stack fiest followed by thisā€¦

Do they mean each day? Or do a month or so of PONR then do this?

Alsoā€¦ does it still work if we do each audio only 1 time not 3 as suggested?

Kindfulness1

Can i ask @onwards what stage 1 etc means?

Alsoā€¦ you mentioned they have paetrepn tracks in there but they all open up on youtube for me?

Thankyou

Kindfulness1

1 Like

@Kindfulness1 Stage 1 just means the first stage of four stages in total. The original self love stack covered every aspect from trauma to love and it was very long. Later JAAJ organized it into a multi-level stack:

Which Patreon fields did you find on YouTube? Iā€™ll add them to the YouTube playlist. As far as I know Inner Critic to Inner Self Supporter, Unconditional Love and Mind Body Soul Graviton have only ever been uploaded to Patreon :thinking: