JAAJ's Daily Self Love Stack 2024 šŸ¤

@onwards

Thankyou so much you solved a lot of confusion there!

Im very grateful indeed :)

1 Like

Received an answer from my higher self to lower the amount of stacks for my self love journey.

So I narrowed down everything to

Blueprint of Life
Blueprint of Past
Speed Up Physical Change by PU (this one is certainly upgrading my self love journey)

6 Likes

:point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2:
(after energy body/aura deep clearing)

3 Likes

Can i askā€¦

If i am still battling a little bit, albeit much diminished in the last month, with insecurities and nice guy syndromeā€¦ am i better off going back to the PONR stack, or giving this one a go?

I done PONR for 4 weeksā€¦

1 Like

I donā€™t think there are any rigid guidelines. You could do PONR together with stage 1, 2, 3, 4 stack or just PONR or one of the stacks. See how you feel. No need to rush.

3 Likes

I love how this forum, time and time again, points us back to our intuition

1 Like

@JAAJ where would you put ā€œResilience - The Antifragileā€ in the normal stack?

have been trying this for a week and it feels extremely overwhelming. I am not sure I can keep up, some of the listening times go upto 4 hours, and I already have a stack I am using for my physical health. Anyone can recommend a shorter version. I heard of this audio (Self Love Transcendance ā€“ Enlightened States) , dont know if it is enough, if anyone has experience please let me know.

The ā€œshort versionā€ is to listen to those fields from the list

1. Where you have a strong pull towards

PLUS

1. Where you think ā€œthat you donā€™t need them at allā€ (in most cases this is the ego trying to self-sabotage the healing process and rationalizing that ā€œfor me, this is not neededā€). One has to be very careful here and often what we arrogantly think we donā€™t need, is exactly what we actually need.

Reminds me of all the people on the forum who were negotiating with their ego and trying their best to avoid fields like Conceptual Realizations or fields that are raising vibration ā€“ a.k.a fields that everyone needs the most to make big progress.

4 Likes

truth is I probably need them all. Feels like Iā€™m at a point in my life where I am starting from 0 again, and it is very scary. I tried listening to the full stack, even tried limiting each field to 3/2, splitting each stage into 2 stages but still feels so overwhelming and time consuming. I think maybe 1 hour or so is the most I can handle, and especially with my already existing physical stack I am afraid it is getting too much.

do you believe if I split it into bits I can eventually get through them all, like say 3/4 audios per week or month. Is a month really even enough to ensure long lasting and permanent healing.

Have you seen the long stack split into 4 Stages (here in this thread)?

yes I am talking about the 4 stages version only.

for example

JAAJā€™s Daily Self Love Stack, stage 2

Just Onwards

36 videos 1,877 views Last updated on Jan 22, 2023

Total duration:

04:44:08

Videos counted:

Videos not counted:

5 hours is not that long in my opinion.
At least not when it is something that important.
Your whole life depends on it.
Self Love is everything.

Most people spent more time in front of their brainwashing box (TV) every day. Not saying that this is you, but 5 hours listening in the background while doing something else is totally doable.

But feel free to shorten the stacks as you see fit for you.

2 Likes

Is it still effe tive if that 5 hours is done during the week days at work? Ans on the weelend doing part of the stack?

And /or split into several sittings?

Just i jave a job and a fakily where 5 hours with it on in the background isnt likely you see :slight_smile:
Thankyou JAAJ!

Why not play at home or on the way to and back from work?

@JAAJ i got acension naut, VoT and Universal OM with me. You think itā€™s essential to still use self love stack although the goal of these three fields will raise my vibrations since I assume it is going to tackle everything that puts me in low vibration.

If you got those, now is the time to use Self-Love audios the most (Exaggerating here. You always need them)

1 Like

I guess so, I just wanted lessen my stack haha, but I guess I have no choice but to continue.

1 Like

Personal vibration and core beliefs of self-love/self-esteem are not the same thing even though they often go hand in hand together.

So basically, I recommend what Freitql saidā€¦

1 Like