Disputes Thread

In the kingdom of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

If you’re out here getting stronger, healthier, better looking and smarter and the rest drink break fluid for breakfast and can’t tell where or who they are…

:man_shrugging:

But it’s far from being that bad

11 Likes

True. It’s relatively easy to stand out today.

Keep your test high, take care of self love and brain health (not even needed to upgrade it) lift some weights and do basic hygiene.

That alone should put one before the majority of men out there.

Also find something that you are passionate about. It can be producing fields, martial arts whatever.

I used to do some Parkour for fun and people were in awe.

They couldn’t imagine themselves to move like that.

I didn’t concidered it more than basic stuff.

Being good at something is always a matter of perspective.

7 Likes

Might even get easier, with each passing D̶e̶c̶a̶d̶e̶ year.

2 Likes

I´ve often thought, what the fuck am I doing in this time…

Everything is fucked.

But considering my age, I am extremely fortunate. I have access to knowledge and tools most npcs won´t ever get.

How I use them is another topic.

But sometimes it´s good to just sit back and be grateful for this pole position.

We can turn our life around in a very short amount of time if we are serious about it.

And the internet gives us literally endless opportunities to connect, find work, friends, allies, resources, knowledge…

8 Likes

I see a lot of disputes.

Well I got a nice laugh so thanks to the Caesar.

1 Like

10 posts were merged into an existing topic: Philosophical Thoughts

11 posts were merged into an existing topic: Philosophical Thoughts

Lol lets not dare to disrespect cap like that, he meant his comment towards sharing with family im sure

not to share it around with strangers on the internet

there are lots of free healing fields made by captain, use those if you need healing

or use free money fields to buy plasma flaunt

16 Likes

Im not really sure and i dont want to be mean or anything but i think Dream meant like share it to extended family or very close someone not like to everyone that asks or we think needs it every where.

There are a whole lot of free fields that can help healing, that we can share but i dont think we should do this with Plasma Flaunt.

Edit:

Also pls delete those posts that talk about it so others dont come asking for it thinking its ok.

@Sarumann33 @SoulStar33 @Divine_Lotus

7 Likes

Lol i read this after i posted mine! Im glad im not the only one that thinks this.

1 Like

Yeah, I was pretty sure that it was only for close friends and relatives…

But too many people exist who feel entitled to things just because they read about them and like the way they sound…

Hopefully there will be enough respect to go through proper channels

3 Likes

I think the moderator deleting posts now makes it even more complicated to understand the thread and the “why and how” the rules that are applied. No one seems to have ill intentions here and being a newbie there are no clear concise rules listed for anything, unless you have hours to know how to search and even know about this forum. I was in the same boat.

You don’t know what you don’t know until you know it.

There are comments sprinkled all over about rules, guidelines, heresy, speculation etc but nothing in an official format where one can begin their journey knowing they are truly adhering to policy.

6 Likes

I also would love to offer my services to help put together a very detailed guide in regards to sharing etc. alongside questions that people may pose. This would offer full clarify and no room for interpretation. Truly happy to give back if the team wants help.

4 Likes

Community guidelines in progress or a FaQ update

7 Likes

why do you speak from the name of Dream?

i just read this very topic with all comments and acted on it.

i wanted to buy it even for this guy, but then remembered the post from Dream and did what is right.

i have nothing to excuse.

the way i am being attacked here is not really humane.

1 Like

I said… “i think he meant”

I didnt speak on his name.

And i was very cautious in the way i word it.

But i stand on what i believe.

1 Like

but then i should be doing something on what i think he ment.

no. sorry. it is not said clearly what we may or not do with it. it says it is opened.

so please dont make my jesture to someone in need bite me back, yes?

i am really mad right now. what is the idea of this community?

iam tired of watching posts of really sick people and do nothing.

if this is to be shared with good intend then whyy not?

Funny you chose me to be very defensive when out of all comments mine was the softest one :sweat_smile:

Thats ok i know your intention whas good but it was a matter of time when it could get out of hand, and i have a right to stand for what i believe is right too.

2 sides of a coin sorry.

you can take it as you like. i write these lines as to defend moral only.

your posts i see, the other were deleted before i could see them.

1 Like

what pisses me off is that same guy deleted the audio because of the comments of all of you and it seems he and his mother were making progress.

1 Like