Disputes Thread

alright,

i’ve spoke to Philip and have exchanged words. don’t think we need to bring it up in public anymore.

what i have an issue with is the fact that there are SOME members out there stealing NFTs which they had no part in. Waiting for drops and trying to purchase them.

It happened to me and many others… solutions tried to happen but whatever that’s the end of dealing with that.

11 Likes

Damn…
Wow

4 Likes

It’s not gonna be as good as others, but I bothered writing it, someone is gonna read it lol

Well, if that’s how they go

I’ll just have to let them know

that it’s Mr P in the house yo

and I’m here to show you my flow

Smarter than a rat,

cause I see the light all through that… cr*p (Yeah, I said that right)

Positivity to the max,

even when I have to face my past

or work some rhymes that I’m about to blast

They know my side-effects

I won’t need to flex

even when I pass the test

Lest they get vexed

This is how it feels to be the best

and never having to rest the subjects.

Don’t hate me… love me,

like you summoned me into your reality

Cause I’m the pro that goes on epic flows until the thread of dispute’s closed.

Stop and go, it’s the ego, it has been exposed

Yours and mine

not our logical minds.

I launched before having a plan

I don’t even know how these rhymes land…

Never mind, I’ll catch them with my bare hands.

As a starter…

not bad for a beginner

See how easy it is when you have faith ?

But it’s easier if you have read what’s on your shelf.

Education is the foundation of any real aspiration

but you still have to follow your heart

whether you feel hollow or in the dark.

That’s how they learned to do it

and you can gain insights from it.

Hi, I’m Mr P and this was my first hit.

I’ll let you all click.

Don’t panic,

I’ll turn down the beat when I leave this pic-nic

Alas, I’m trapped writing this rap

Until I drop a proper ender on this track…

I guess I’ll just drop that mic and call it a night :microphone:

18 Likes

mauvaisgars - The Hermit Phase

I’m on a stage in my life where I feel the void
Searching for the truth that no one spoiled
Too many questions, not much answers
Living in the present moment, the past doesn’t matter
Feeling emotions deeply, hoping for a better future
Healing my own wounds, living by my own rules
Facing my own demons, where’s the fuckin’ millions
This ain’t an easy job, supported by the only God
Self-love like a hermit, that’s my journey and I know it’s worth it

10 Likes

Each line had me like “Ohh!!” When i read it haha dope man!!

6 Likes

The shenanigans are over
We’re still standing like some soldiers
Got my Panther and my Cobra
Bicep’s workin out his shoulders
So he has the strength to lift up the forum
Im with you too homie, once I fix up my form
We all usually get along, let’s not switch up the norm
Sammy, Philip, and King, grab the mic keep spitting them songs

10 Likes

I have a problem with @Gnosticmedic27

I demand he bring his profile picture back! :hugs:

8 Likes

Lmaoo you got it brother. :hugs: I’m sick of the old one though. Time for a new one.

7 Likes

Morb you, morb your mother, I’m about to morb, so morb for cover.

I’m going to morb all this world, morb the population, morbinatti indoctrination.

What morb? What are you morbin saying?

Morb slaying? What happend to you our Morbin savior?

Morb people better be praying because I’m so morbed with all this morbing creation.

Morb me couple months, I will make them morbing bucks.

You have something to morb to me about? You are morb out of luck.

I miss the morb where that’s my problem see ya morb chumps.

So let me get on my morb grind, it’s high morbing time.

Now morb off. While I make this morb matrix mine.

Edgy morbiness. :cold_face: :hot_face: :face_vomiting: :partying_face: :flushed: :scream: :sob: :sweat: :cold_sweat: :disappointed_relieved: :alien: :speak_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :see_no_evil:

5 Likes

I used to have that exact stove. It worked well, but I’m guessing the love of stoves is not why you chose your profile pic?

5 Likes

no way, that’s hilarious!

since i was a kid i found humor in random objects. I used to get custom t-shirts made with random objects on it such as stoves, dishwashers, orange cones, spark plugs, etc… :eyes:

People’s reactions are priceless.

8 Likes

That’s pretty cool though

Very MoMA

4 Likes

I had to google that- Museum of Modern Art?

2 Likes

Yes! :blush:

3 Likes

I know no specific people, but I am frustrated at whoever killed Captain’s desire to continue the group projects. Whoever submitted the NFT descriptions that violated the rules. Those bad apples spoiled the bunch. Now, because of them, everyone else has to suffer. I feel for all those who’s projects won’t be made because of this.
My own nft group, we all had been working so hard on it ever since February. And it would’ve been released next week had things remained on schedule. It was my dream field. Now, I’m not sure if I’ll ever have it

8 Likes

I DEFINITELY feel you on that. I completed my first project ever that will never see the light of day either. It followed the guidelines and was unique as well. It also would’ve helped a lot of people with serious growth.

5 Likes

But hey, for all you know yours may still make the cut. I didn’t bother to submit mine cuz I didn’t get a response from Captain when I personally asked him about it in the middle of another convo. So I took it as a no. @anon44876465

1 Like

Ahhh, I did not know about this. Thank you for your post.

I hope your post helped you to vent some of your steam. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Love the raps from all of you. We should have a track together where we all spit a verse lol.

Dealt with that and then some. Not fun getting that energetic backlash trying to resolve things. So bit of relief there.

It was most if not all tbh. I’d rather people not start thinking it’s one specific group or anything. A lot of repitition started happening and also exaggeration and just putting everything into subsections. It was getting out of hand. It ran its course.

I know people are upset because the things they worked on for some time wasn’t made. I apologize for that. It probably feels like wasted time. Wasted potential. I know that would hurt me too if something I worked on went to dust. Well… that has happened to me dozens of times so I know the feeling all to well. I know that people also began finding this to be a lucrative side business for them. So I feel that collective angst.

But you all have many different NFTs already. Many different fields. Many different tools. All at your disposal. Time to nurture what you do have, instead of pushing for the next big thing that will help you change most. So yeah, focus on what you do have. Cause I know you all have a lot. Jumping from one thing to another is not the best route.

But we’re all here to grow right. And we shall. Keep pushing on is what we do.

20 Likes

100%. I’m so satisfied with my wallets. Beyond grateful. I don’t need anything else. Anything extra would’ve been a luxury, not necessity.

And yes bro. Definitely down for this!

3 Likes