Disputes Thread

:clap: :clap: :clap: :tropical_drink: :tropical_drink: :tropical_drink:

1 Like

i tried lol

Titrate and re-rate they improvement of a massless movement to remove the night-light and elevate a chosen limelight too they right height.

3 Likes

I fully agree on this.

grafik

5 Likes

Hey hey hey
It seems your mics are broken
Coz I canā€™t hear the crap youā€™ve spoken

My name is nice
But donā€™t think im gonna be nice to you
Your heart is pounding, your palms are sweating
The lives you live are always regretting

Having picked a battle with mr nice
You wanna throw your towel in twiceā€¦? Thriceā€¦?
How many times you wanna lose?
Oh wait, what was that you choose?

Your ego is dissolving
From the words Im throwing
At you, in your face, generously
To impact your core mercilessly.

Youā€™re out of time, you better run
My sword of destiny, its like a gun
Like a spear that you fear since its near and almost here.

They call me genie
I grant you your wish to lose
You wanna escape like Houdini
Its less painful if you donā€™t move

The end is near, the end is here
Leave in one piece
I feel generous today
Tomorrow I will have you slayn

9 Likes

Okay I will probably seriously regret this, lol.

wildchild in the house!

hey, hey you crow it
donā€™t mean you know it
think you all dat
but yur old hat
donā€™t be frontinā€™
I be huntinā€™
gonna shut that stuff with sumthin:
ainā€™t no real thing
jes a figment, jes a 'lusion
and we dress it up with fusion
this a shoutout for non-duality
ainā€™t no I, yo

18 Likes

:sweat_smile::ok_hand:

3 Likes

So, I have a dispute. Iā€™d love to know how exactly my posts that were just removed violated community guidelines. @SammyG

I said word for word on one post removed:

ā€œExcuse me? So you want it removed from YT because they didnā€™t work for you? So I guess screw everyone else whoā€™s lives it saved and anyone elseā€™s it may save in the future.ā€

How did that violate anything? There has been much worse said that didnā€™t get removed. And yā€™all know it.

If my posts are being removed that donā€™t violate community guidelines, itā€™s wrong and I take it personally.

5 Likes

Yeah, I just had 2 posts flagged as well. They were ON TOPIC.

So, someone is flagging and trolling on the forum. :unamused:

7 Likes

Yeah but it also says the staff opted to remove it. So idk why they would do that?

3 Likes

Same thing happened to me a few weeks back. Now I know Iā€™m not perfect (ha!) but I wondered how the heck I went so off-base as to have a post removed. I let it bother me a few seconds and then forgot about it. Until now . . . :rofl:

7 Likes

Itā€™s so triggering. Only cuz I donā€™t get it. If Iā€™m in the wrong Iā€™m in the wrong, but when I canā€™t see it, itā€™s really offensive. Lol

2 Likes

We should figure out how the forum as a whole can have a group My Personal Emotional and Mental Supporter, lol. So we can pout and maybe even rant, but in the end, we are healed. Maybe @SammyG comes and hits us on our crown chakras with a sparkly violet wand! You are healed! :rofl:

4 Likes

I guess you could rationalize that mine was off topic but it wasnā€™t- it was related, just not directly to Plasma Flaunt. This happens all the time in threads without posts being removed.
But regardless, I had 3 posts removed, this one without any reason given whatsoever by the system. And the one that was called inappropriate, I donā€™t get why.

1 Like

Thatā€™s a good field I need to use more often.

1 Like

Now that we understand that ā€œsomeoneā€ is removing, perhaps itā€™s just best to state it, tag Sam and move on. Itā€™s just life in the forum. If something can be done about it, it will be. Until Sammy gets here, I now smash you on the crown chakra with a replica of the sparkly violet wand!

4 Likes

What happens is someone flags, they donā€™t have the power to remove. The mods review it then remove or donā€™t remove. Which is my issue. They affirmed the flag by removing the posts and I donā€™t get why. Oh well. We will wait for Sammyā€™s reply.

2 Likes

One, the system has automatic flags for certain words. So some peoples posts donā€™t even get to post. Doesnā€™t happen often.

Two, if enough people flag a post, it makes the post not visible anymore.

Three, your post was part of a lil argument from what I remember. I remember deleting your posts and theirs ( I think it was vish? I canā€™t see old posts get deleted) Was just off topic stuff for a thread. I didnā€™t have an issue with your post.

9 Likes

Fair enough man. Thanks for the response.

5 Likes

Yeah, even if I agree with someone during a little dispute, I delete that whole little convo cause itā€™s unnecessary for a thread. Thatā€™s whyā€¦ we have a Disputes Thread AKA ā€™ RAP BATTLE ARENA.ā€™ Although we havenā€™t been battling here. Just posting cute verses. I love them all lol.

11 Likes

Word!
More verses to come. My last one was rushed and short.
Next step, we make an actual track one day. We will just have to send the verses to whoever lays it on a track. Maybe Pranic Climber would be down to do it. Lol.

5 Likes