Disputes Thread

Sounds like a plan. Pranic creates a beat and we all send in our verse. Then he can mix it all in.

5 Likes

Sounds fun!

4 Likes

god damn shenenigans, in my days we solved this with a gun and some good ol hennesy

9 Likes

Why do people find the need to tag Sammy or Captain in every post they make?

Like if you tagged them once to a particular thread why take them 300 times with your post?

:exploding_head::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones:

Really blows my mind.

I donā€™t know how ya keep up with all those mentions.

11 Likes

You should see the numbers our notifications go up to sometimes. Iā€™d wake up to 45 new messages and like 10 flags sometimes lmao. Wednesday morning was quite something to wake up to lol.

I feel bad if I canā€™t get to a message. But I never deliberately ignore anyone. Just gets overwhelming.

16 Likes

I know Iā€™m guilty of tagging Captain and Sam. BUT in my defense, I have questions that require some answers. :joy: :innocent:

cc: @Captain_Nemo @SammyG :purple_heart: :purple_heart:

2 Likes

What you tryna say? :joy:

Just stirrering.

4 Likes

loolll, I donā€™t mean cute in any bad way or like 'HAHA LOOK AT THESE CUTE VERSES WHILE Iā€™M OVER HERE SPITTING THAT G FIRE. I meant so that each verse, Iā€™ve read has made me smile. Really enjoyed reading all of em

11 Likes

The Lord Sam, our Diplomat :rofl: Nice to think of you smiling to the fire, lol

4 Likes

iā€™m down for the hennessy, tyvm!

2 Likes

This is not directed toward anyone in particular, but Iā€™m generally pissed that, when the world needs shadow work more than ever, I will be unable to share my existing and upcoming qlipothic/goetic fields on the ES website, because the very people who need them the most scream the loudest.

7 Likes

(I do feel like I missed out on something. Is Wednesday the new Friday? :laughing: )

4 Likes

Letā€™s see how tomorrow is :smirk:

4 Likes

Did someone say ā€œHennessyā€? :rofl:

1 Like

how can one get those? how much do they cost?

A very useful thread, you never know when someone may need it! :joy:
We can even LEARN from these disputes! :grinning:

I got some inspiration this night and I decided to write these few lines. Maybe I develop it more later, maybe not.

I think Iā€™m losing my way but atleast I founded my soul
Seeking my own path realizing that Iā€™m whole
Living in two dimensions and trying to balance that all
Itā€™s like a war inside me between the good and the bad
When my journey will end? I feel lost in this land

3 Likes

Submit your nft gnostic

I will slowly go through the submissions

The problem really is picking, cause a lot are really un-makeable
not due to impossibility but just design and throw in whatever you can think of at the moment.
lol

Some are really good btw, unique takes and design.
I had relaxed a lot with restrictions, but the submissions seem to get progressively worse.
The main problem is

how do i tell people no and choose others.

I am sure there is a way to diplomatically do it for the best outcome for all.

One solution is to finalize all submissions, then slowly work though them
hashing out why its too much or what can be done with the members

Or just not making any lol.

53 Likes

Maybe mention that you reserve the rights of selections, some projects wonā€™t be accepted.

Same as the requests.

I donā€™t think people will take it wrong.

18 Likes

I can say that if in any of my projects is anything wrong, Iā€™m willing to fix and improve it.

I think Iā€™m gonna start preparing enhanced versions, better conceptualizations, lol.

2 Likes