Disputes Thread

It’s not issue man,

and I’m willing to move on, it’s been a long day for everyone.

Just no reason for anyone here to continue their fault finding behavior.

Not you of course, but anyone tagging me at large.

Now I’m going to go spam some Shen.

3 Likes

What im trying to do?
ElAbOrAte please

2 Likes

Oh oh

lol

Only you can prevent forest fires!! lol

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s what I thought.

Forest Gump is on fire for sure with all that shrimps he got in the movie

2 Likes

Yeah, I have a shit ton of negative energy in me currently due to external events :/. Even when that is gone, I probably won’t regret anything I posted, it’s just that it contains so much negative energy that it just draws in bandwagon-jumps and angst from others towards the replies.

1 Like

It reminds me of an interesting thing a Chinese girl on tinder recently said

She was in Stockholm/Sweden (my area), and I got a good vibe from her for some reason. She said “There are a lot of bad men on tinder” and I replied “There are a lot of bad women too - but how do you decide who is good or bad before even meeting up? On tinder you don’t chat for months before meeting.”

“Your body, fingers and all of you emit energy and intent, that goes through the text you send me, that’s what creates my gut feeling about you that says you aren’t a bad man, because I sense your energy and intent on a subconscious level”

4 Likes

if I am smoking and my hands are cold then my messages are cold too?

Ah man sorry to hear you got things going on… Things will all get better soon, just keep pushing through the storm and the sun will meet you on the other side

If i may recommend some fields…

Forgiveness and release (what good is cleaning negativity when you haven’t forgiven it yet? It’s like getting rid of an entity with an exorcism but then drawing more as soon as youre done because you haven’t fixed your way of being)
Internal alchemical crucible (to clean you up)
Divine love (after forgiving and cleaning, fills you up with love)
Love gratitude and appreciation (gratitude cements the process)

Like hoopononono (or however you spell it :laughing:), you forgive first till there’s nothing left to forgive then you fill the void with love and then finish with gratitude

And then after you’re all refreshed, listen to these fields to maintain a level head through the storm

Anger management
Become a kinder and more patient person in all ways

These two fields will help you in not drawing in negativity and will help you remain poised in the face of fire. You will be more patient with people and you won’t be triggered by stuff as easily, resulting in less arguments/heated debates

1 Like

Lol, trust me I’m spamming everything I have in my artillery at the moment. The events plus 40 hours of no sleep really messes with vibrations. That chinese girl deleted me a few hours ago and I hadn’t even said anything to her, I find that fascinating. Yesterday I was on a really high vibration and that’s when I connected with her - literally the only time I’ve connected with a spiritually inclined woman on tinder.

But yeah I’m doing virtual Dr 7 dissolve hate energy, shunghite, and then sapien de inhabitor combos and bhooted boots etc. I know there’s a shit ton that need to be purged before I interact with people. I’m just a bad vibe now.

I’m not really regretting defending my standpoints though, it’s not about being argumentative really, it’s core values, but I emit a lot of negative energy in general so it draws in bandwagon-jumps, people who weren’t involved in it in the first place suddenly decide to get involved, and I shouldn’t normally reply to them, but I do, when I do that is when I know I’m just feeding whatever negative entity and energy I have going on inside me

1 Like

Get some sleep bro, tomorrow is a new day :)

There’s none, you played the deinhabitor so all is fine on that end

1 Like

Biceps the peacemaker :mechanical_arm:

4 Likes

I am really astounded by the patient he has for sure

3 Likes

He doenst need to be patient .

The strong muscle he have its the Heart .

You feel his heart , before seeing his biceps.

#FACTS #MYOCARDIOBEYONDLIMITS

8 Likes
Which is bigger?
  • Arnold’s biceps
  • Bicep’s biceps
  • Bicep’s heart

0 voters

8 Likes

Yeah, Biceps deserves all the cred he gets here. I’ll be frank; There are only two people on this forum I’d “automatically” listen to and take any behavior/attitude advice from in general, those are SammyG and Biceps. I don’t ever automatically respect anyone just because they create fields, have mod status, or have been spiritual/followed Sapien for X amount of years.

In this particular case, I knew I was carrying a lot of negative energy, so I stepped back, but Biceps interaction, as little as it may have been, was still calming enough to help a great deal.

They give out the same kind of calm collected inner strength, as well as a genuine and sincere vibe or energy, it’s tough to describe, but I felt that ever since I joined the forum and interacted with them, I’m not energy sensitive in fields but I’d consider myself reasonably perceptive with people and intent.

They vibrate on a whole different level, that’s one thing that is certain. My bad vibe was pretty heavy, yet it wasn’t even touching him.

It’s inspiring.

I also want to thank and give creds to @Baki for PM’ing me during this and giving me real solid advice without judging or even mentioning anything related to the opinions/arguments

I don’t know why I was saving up for minor blueprint of power before I have a servitor/that particular servitor - the active and passive effects sound incredible, almost “overpowered” for its low cost. I’m getting that asap.

5 Likes

Lmao I was glad to see most people also voted biceps heart :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

12 Likes

Yeah, both @GoddessesAndGod and @AkiraTheWild are awesome; I have this thing, to give thanks publicly (at least once in a while) to those who support or have supported me - with advices, links, likes, replies, etc.

Edit: also, there are many other people that I find awesome, including @SammyG, @Captain_Nemo, @Dyslexic_Professor and many others (some of you are tagged in other posts :grinning:); idk, Zanderos, for me, I don’t respect Captain and Sammy because this is their forum, but because of what they do for us, and they do so much (and a lot of things are for free :sweat_smile:) and because they are quite cool :sunglasses: (now I stop with the praising).
And, enough with the tags for today.

Wow!

2 Likes

I want these servitoirs but, then their with me for ever that is a no no.

its sad because somtimes i really want to try them out.

Just found out the ablities of the

Energetic Support Servitor
This one is designed look like a vague tiny humanoid figure with a mixing band of multi-colors.

(Passive ability) The servitor has knowledge of energy structures and can manipulate your system, stimulate energy centers, modify the flow etc.
(Active Ability) It works on keeping your energy system clean and removing day to day junk you pick up generally from bad environments or even self created, (like alcohol/drug use etc).
(Passive Ability) Can help redistribute and balance the energies in your chakras and energy system.
(Active Ability) It can remove blockages and keep working on stubborn ones until it is finally remove
(Passive Ability) The servitor can send a directed stream of high frequency energy as a form of defensive attack to help actively protect you.
This can also clear the environment around you very quickly.
(Passive Ability) You can request the servitor to store energies for you, which you can access at a later point when you need it.
(Passive Ability) The servitor has the ability to channel earth energies/ley line energy on demand for your personal use.
(Passive Ability) There is a knowledge base of a wide variety of shielding types that you can request the servitor to create for you or whoever you direct it.

damn thats amazing
@RemnantofRome.George thank you man, appreciate it

1 Like

I think you’re misunderstanding something.

From the man himself (in another thread):

3 Likes