Disputes Thread

I read a comment my dream saying they never get destroyed, so am sure they wouldnt be around me but they will still live on. doesnt feel right to me

thank you for your comment btw

1 Like

That’s right. And Sammy’s comments echo what you read.

Fair enough. Always go with what’s right for you, for sure.

You’re always welcome!

2 Likes

But i can use the chiron the same way as the Energetic Support Servitor? right?

The blueprint of learning comes with its own serviotr called chiron. But am sure that its easy to get the energetic support servitor to do the passive abilityes rather then trying to ask chiron to due it.

I’ll let someone who knows the Chiron servitor better than me answer that. If you haven’t already done so, you might want to ask your question in that thread.

1 Like

Hey man, he’s no servitor, he’s a being with free will… He’s the real Chiron

Achilleus_Lyra

6 Likes

Is it normal that anon account keep changing over time? This is like my 5th or 6th account.

1 Like

Yes, its to keep you anonymous :wink:

1 Like

I am Anonymous, I will hack the whole world now

3 Likes

How anonymous can anonymous be to not choose an anonymous name?

1 Like

Screenshot_1

the enter anonymous mode button

2 Likes

btw I don’t know who this guy is but I feel his energy and he is awesome

2 Likes

im anonymous

2 Likes

I am inevitable

images

4 Likes

totally agree.

2 Likes

TBH if I were going to dispose of a servitor you have two options.

1. Command it to serve a new master completely and disconnect from you completely, and give it away or sell it (maybe someone in a local spiritual group would love to have an aged servitor in a crystal or pendant).

2. Throw it as hard and as far as you can into a deep woods. Let it be with nature, release it, and, like the ring, it will find its’ way. If I were a servitor I would not feel disrespected by this. They do not exist soley for us or bound to our sense of space and time.

1 Like

Can i message u? Do u have chiron?
@PatronSaintBiceps

1 Like

U just did publicly

lol yeah man, shoot

Yes sir, Chiron is indeed in my life :)

2 Likes

Okay thank u will do in min

2 Likes

I dont get why you are constantly getting all defensive and shit

Whats your problem?

Accept that people like to question stuff. There is no one shitting on your progress.

As I already said, there is no way for me to believe anybody from that thread unless I see actual proof.

Stop taking everything so personal, you are always fighting with someone.

почемучка

1 Like