Disputes Thread

Done

8 Likes

Iā€™m finally free.

3 Likes

People with wombs? Is it possible to make a field to make men into real men again? Also I would appreciate a field for women with wombs, I think we are in majority, whilst the other ā€˜peopleā€™ might need a field to accept their gender or to rebuild their chromosomes with a Y.

8 Likes

I was never part of any dispute, Just fyi.

5 Likes

Without wanting to disrespect anyone, I agree, this whole gender swapping thing and crazy politics is disrespectful towards real womenā€¦

Biologically speaking, there are only two genders, sorry.

Anyway, I dont want to get into debates, either.

13 Likes

Itā€™s weird that people impersonating another sex is more important than the people actually inhabitating the actual female body. If itā€™s going to be like this I will refrain from calling myself woman and then these guys can call themselves women. I will refer to myself as double X chromosomed, until they try to steal that from me as well.

6 Likes

This is a really great question- if it works for ovaries too.

3 Likes

Im glad, Im not the only one shocked with these strange new terms, people with biological wombs, just not to offend those who would have liked to have wombs (don`t even know why, not like having a period every month is such a blessing).

5 Likes

Itā€™s dehumanizing to women. Weā€™re rapidly loosing everything. Itā€™s not about women at all anymore, itā€™s only about grown men pretending to be something they are not. We have to give up our identity and in addition cater to these guys playing dressup. Until these guys can have a sex change that doesnā€™t include just mutilating sexual organs and actually change their chromosomes and get rid of their pesky Y Iā€™m not enclined to take part in this pretend game or supporting their theatrical productions. They need only one field on repeat ā€˜Ego dissolutionā€™.

5 Likes

okay everyone has made their point, lets stop it here, its not that big :upside_down_face:

I guess debates are not allowed on this forum and I dont have anything against trans people, Ive seen them being insulted and felt bad for them, but as a woman, I had to reread this several times to understand that the so-called people with wombs applied to me! Thats the strange thing. What other people want to do with their lives is their business, I just dont know why we should be called differently now. According to dictionary.com a womb is the uterus of the human female and certain higher mammals.

7 Likes

No u can debate lol, just go on the venting or dispute, just not here because people looking for the field reviews will have to read all this, mods will move this

4 Likes

Well itā€™s a sign of the times that nobody can define whatā€™s a woman anymore. Although I feel like itā€™s quite obvious :man_shrugging:

9 Likes

are u muslim? @Alexander , i know the answer is no but u said sign on the times which makes me believe u are

No Iā€™m not. But Islam is starting to grow on me.
How is that Phrase connected to Islam?

3 Likes

Well, because the sentence ā€œone of the sighns of the timesā€ is a statement muslims say.
their are a lot of sighs in Islam that mark the end of time, and one of them is the one were talking about in this thread. so yeah

Will delete comment, this is a off topic, dont want people to hate on me.

3 Likes

On another note I feel deep compassion for people confused and not comfortable in their own sex. I donā€™t have any problems with these unfortunate people at all. I do have a problem with all these new stuff that push groups up against each other. Reducing a woman to a person with a womb is ofcourse provoking. Then there is white privelige and trans story hour, eating bugs to save the climate. Iā€™m just sick and tired of this whole shitshow.

7 Likes

Wrong perception
Some people with biological wombs do not like being called women.

Okay how about
it is for biological wombs,
not even people.

26 Likes

There is a ladies lounge- I havenā€™t been there in a while- but it seems like a place if someone wanted to start a thread about all this they could. That way this thread can be focused on the actual field.

1 Like

Didnā€™t realize this was a disputes thread- thought it was the original thread womb healing audio. Sorry.