Disputes Thread

That’s why they created my neighborhood, Hillcrest = a safe haven

7 Likes

Wow, I always imagined Rose lived on Swiss Alps, or some place in Italy, for some reason haha…Your energy is so refreshing, sort of like high mountains…

You are my (almost) neighbor from the same state :heart:

7 Likes

Never once have I ever seen someone down here in South FL get attacked physically or harassed verbally just cuz they were gay. I’m sure it happens but it’s def not widespread. It’s not even deep blue down here. It is blue (in SOUTH FL) but not really woke at all.

Anyway, I don’t endorse that type of behavior and neither do any right-leaning people I know. Horrible. No one deserves to be treated that way.

3 Likes

Without trying to get to philosophical, everytime somebody tries to enforce his viewpoint by using your ability to emphasize with him.
The mainstream media, influencers, political partys, indiviual people, I recognize this pattern again and again.

The whole LGBQT topic for example. Or issues with immigrants, or whatever topic you want to name.

But like you said, these are topics that you can´t just discuss via text. Most of us are emotionally involved, me included.

It´s hard enough on a face2face level.

I agree, I am including myself here:

I don´t claim to know everything. I know that I have inner work to do. But I trust myself and my perception enough at this point to recognize certain patterns.

That´s something I genuinely respect about you. Honestly.

You strike me as somebody who is serious about it and puts alot of effort in it…

I don´t have the energy and patience for this. Even writing this post ist exhausting for me. The whole topic carrys so much energetic baggage, also I am emotionally involved.

Sometimes I can look at it like you, from an higher perspective, more neutral.

But I do think that there is a need for clear position sometimes.

Apart from that, my current life situation makes it hard for me to stay neutral constantly

I think that it get´s easier to have all these discussions from a point of high vibration, where less subconscious resentment and need to be right is prevalent.

At the end I am sure that we have the same end-goal.

5 Likes

Yo for real. I often forget about the world outside this little shell we’re in. The US is not the world. Much of the world still doesn’t accept LGBTQ or give women any sort of rights. We do have it pretty decent out here.

4 Likes

This I fully agree with. And I don’t let it get me emotional like I used to. I do see the bigger picture. I won’t even go as deep as I’d like to into the spiritual aspects on here. I can see the natural karmic causes behind it and still try to fight in whatever way I can for our freedoms and speak out against the corruption of innocence and abuses of human rights of all kinds. Just because something is a karmic cycle doesn’t mean we shouldn’t do our part to make it a better world.

2 Likes

Ay man, I’m still growing too. And I agree, it’s freaking hard to have a discussion like this. It’s emotional. Notice how none of the trans, gays or women are participating in this discussion. It’s a very emotionally charged discussion and most people are already going through enough in their lives to engage in this kind of energy. I understand that very well.

This conversation does affect me still. I feel all your emotions and the emotions of others looking in and getting frustrated lol. It’s not fun. But I think many of the important discussions that need to be had aren’t supposed to be fun. They’re difficult but in great difficulty, comes the most growth. This negativity I recieve will only make me stronger.

And despite that, it’s a sweet kind of negativity. We are talking. Hearing eachother out and not getting angry at the other person for thinking differently. Just emotionally expressing ourselves and our thoughts. Knowing you are being heard is very essential to having these kinds of conversations.

9 Likes

I agree but then let’s focus on solutions and not so much on the problem itself. And in a way that is approached with empathy for the other side because otherwise, noone will ever listen. It’s the most difficult thing but to solve things with people you disagree with, requires empathy. Ay, I’m a great example of that. Look at how me being unempathic caused me a pretty bad jam the other day in the forum :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

:100:

2 Likes

That being said, I think we should end this discussion here. I created a chat on wednesday so we can discuss these kinds fo things freely. That is probably going to be a lot for me so I want to save my energy for then haha. I promise it won’t be heated though. I have faith in me and us as a whole.

I would let this dicussion go on here but then I’d have to be moderating here the whole day just in case things get too heated and I got other things to do now.

4 Likes

As I think a few of us said, we don’t have anything against gay or trans people. I’d never advocate for anything other that empathetic solutions. It’s just a little hard to know what the solutions are. Just to use an example, the trans-bathroom issue. The trans people look at the empathetic thing for us to do as a society is let them use whatever bathroom they want because they truly feel they are that gender, while others are concerned about being empathetic towards the women (or even men) who may feel scared, violated, or uncomfortable with someone of a different biological sex being in the same bathroom as them. See what I mean? It’s not an easy solution. Both sides see the other as cruel when it’s not the case.

Sorry. I didn’t see this til after I posted.

Anyway, good talk everyone.

2 Likes

I was under the impression that this is exactly what he meant: biological (born) women, who were born with a womb (and everything that comes with it, including cellular memory). As in, not to get it confused with something else.
I was very surprised to find that, although I was never pregnant, this field cleared something for me.
I had wondered if the sexual trauma of my mother was transmitted to me even on this level (notwithstanding the educational/social/parenting aspect, as well as epigenetically-stored trauma) – I’m not sure if this is also targeted in this field.

Edit: But also
Guys
Maybe I don’t get it
Are you just going to continuously flag everything that does not suit your liking?
Is there even a need to flag once the flagged topic gets addressed?
I know I’m still relatively new here, but
Looks a lot like censorship
And that never helped anyone
Discussion/Truth/Learning seems to be more helpful, but maybe that’s just my current line of sight…
It’s concerning, but only from where I currently stand

Probably. Hence why the description made sense to me, among others.

5 Likes

It’s a wonderful field and I feel it very strongly. I will try playing this field for my husband aswell as I dreamt he was pregnant the other night. He was having a very difficult pregnancy. I was scared we would not reach the hospital in time. I woke up deeply distressed. Maybe this dream means that I have to play it on loop, but my husband might also have problems related to previous incarnations.

5 Likes

Karpmann drama triangle

spiral dynamics
is also interesting
(one extreme creating the other → equilibrium → next level → etc)

3 Likes

Maybe the dream was symbolic of a different kind of birth…something psychological or spiritual maybe. Birth of a virtue, a new cycle in life, some kind of painful change, etc. Idk.

5 Likes

Wow.
I am curious (can’t speak on past lives, but from a psychology standpoint – if he’s mirroring you, if he’s birthing ‘something’… maybe even an aspect of himself, or a new concept in his life, or some physical/material thing/concept/endeavour)
Just curious, but definitely not intruding.

2 Likes

Jinx lol

2 Likes

He was having a huge issue with his swollen member and it seemed to have huge lump on it, I have no idea where his womb was, but I was really scared the baby would not survive and there wore tremendous obsticals getting to the clinic. In the dream it was our only chance for a child, and I was not able to carry a baby to term.

He has changed a lot since cutting his daily newssessions from about 5 hours to 0. Today he received his package of ghost hunter equipment, a new hobby it seems.

2 Likes

The problem is both sides asking for empathy on these situations while not giving it at all. Empathy isn’t easy to give because it requires both sides to see the situation from their point of view.

In the case of trans, they have to understand that women don’t feel comftorable with men identifying as women using their bathrooms because certain men can use that maliciously. While you may identify as female, you have to understand that not everyone will agree with that identification. It is reasonable to ask for respect but not to expect people to change their beliefs to make you more comftorable. That is force and people don’t feel comftorable with getting forced to think and believe things.

In the case of women and people against trans using female bathrooms, I think it’s important to understand that trans are trying to fit into the identity of being female and having to use a man’s bathroom can make the process more confusing for them. Then having everyone else in society still refer to them as a man makes the process even more difficult for them. It doesn’t allow them to truly hone in the identity they chose. It’s like changing your name to Roger and everyone still calling you Phillip even after you telling them your name is Roger. It doesn’t quite allow them to fully integrate into their identity. Trans also don’t feel quite comftorable in men’s bathrooms because they don’t identify as such and some men can be assholes and harass them.

So how can we potentially meet eachother in the middle? There are some easy potential solutions but they’re just not so easy to implement depending on the location. An extra gender neutral bathroom is the best solution really. Single occupancy bathrooms can also be created in most places. If niether one can be created in certain places, I think labeling the mens bathroom with a dash and trans symbol, and creating specific trans stalls inside with a mirror, maybe a sink inside as well order for a trans to have a private space they feel comftorable in, could be helpful. It’s not perfect at all but it’s a potential solution to places that can’t implement those gender neutral bathrooms.

I know the solution for trans is that they get to also use the bathroom along with women but I don’t think we can quite force other people to feel comftorable with that, even if you know you mean no harm.

Okay, I am done now for real bro lol. Come through on Wednesday if you can.

2 Likes